The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Have you been wrong at interpreting them?"

“I’ve learned all I can know from them is that the person in them will be important in my life, and that the way I die will be relevant in the next few days.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“I’ve learned all I can know from them is that the person in them will be important in my life, and that the way I die will be relevant in the next few days.”

It would be so fun if he had a vision at some point in which she dies.

Anyway, skip to a later interaction? Because at least for Julie not much is happening while she's alone.

"I'm... going to go study now. Sorry." She quickly walked out of the room.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I'm... going to go study now. Sorry." She quickly walked out of the room.

“Go get back to your studies, good luck! He left a short time after.

He’s only had a vision like that once before, and the person actually died in real life. But that doesn’t have to be what always happens, and that would be fun.

And yeah, skip forward, there’s nothing else in Daniel’s life.

9 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Julie sat down, not late this time, to class. After the awkward way she had left last night, she wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to see Daniel here again.

Uh, maybe at some point? What class is it?

@Ookla the Raveness

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Julie sat down, not late this time, to class. After the awkward way she had left last night, she wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to see Daniel here again.

A minute later, Daniel sat down too. He had a black eye and his lip was split.

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

@Ookla the Raveness

Uh magical studies. Kinda like a place where you just practice your magic and study it. She lets her students choose their projects and stuff and helps where she can.

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

“I really am, it’s nothing. I don’t know why, it was just some bully.”

He liked the way she looked at him.

She gently touched his cheek, and he felt a brief chill. The pain in his face died down, wounds improving though not fully healing.

On 12/15/2023 at 9:37 PM, Ookla the Resolute said:

"I'm Cinder. Nice to meet you." She smiled at Rex.

"Nice to meet you to!" Rex said, twisting a strand of hair through her fingers thoughtfully. 

23 hours ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

A young man watched them from nearby. He had ragged clothing, and looked to have been recently beaten and bloodied. His red hair stood out among the passers by.

@Ookla-The-Stick @Ookla the Resolute

"What should we do? Wanna go talk to him?"  Rex eyed the stranger warily.  @Ookla the Resolute

Nice pfp, by the way :P 

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

She gently touched his cheek, and he felt a brief chill. The pain in his face died down, wounds improving though not fully healing.

Daniel shivered, partially because of the chill, and partially because of the girl’s hand touching his face. “That’s much better, thank you.”

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Daniel shivered, partially because of the chill, and partially because of the girl’s hand touching his face. “That’s much better, thank you.”

"You're more than welcome. I'm not the best at healing, but it's something, at least. Is there anywhere else that's hurt?"

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

“Not in specific, I’m just sore everywhere. How are you doing?”

"I'm alright. Here, let me just..." She touched his arm, and the chill rushed through his whole body, improving his pain and soreness. She took a deep breath, looking a bit dizzied. "Wow. That was more than I've maybe ever done."

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I'm alright. Here, let me just..." She touched his arm, and the chill rushed through his whole body, improving his pain and soreness. She took a deep breath, looking a bit dizzied. "Wow. That was more than I've maybe ever done."

He sighed in relief. Then he saw her reaction to it . “Don’t overextend yourself, I’m not worth it.”