The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"To be nice. People have a tendency to say things they don't mean when the alternative could be taken as rudeness."

“You have point, but I wasn’t saying things I didn’t mean. Is there some way I can prove this to you? Because I don’t want you thinking that you aren’t remarkable, you really are.”

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

“You have point, but I wasn’t saying things I didn’t mean. Is there some way I can prove this to you? Because I don’t want you thinking that you aren’t remarkable, you really are.”

What is "Women :P" supposed to mean...

Julie just shrugged.

What is "Women :P" supposed to mean...

That women often have a hard time taking compliments seriously (I have reasoning for why). I’m just joking around though.

“I guess I’ll just have to keep reminding you every day how amazing you are until you believe me.”

Edited by Ookla the foolish

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

That's more just some people in general... Watch yourself 👀

It is, I didn’t mean any offense by it. Men can be the same way for sure, and not all women are that way. And yeah, skip ahead to after class?

Edit: I have changed the post, I swear I meant no offense by it.

Edited by Ookla the foolish

Okay. It really doesn't have much at all to do with gender, Julie here just happens to have been raised with very high expectations that she rarely met :ph34r:

Hm, want to have an encounter with the bully maybe?

Eventually the class ended, and Julie quickly gathered her things. "I guess we can go to the next class together?"

Wrongness.

Calev floundered in a nothingness. Like the space during a Jump, but...worse.

What...where am I? Why am I here?

He remembered...people. Faces. A train...a creature...snow...moving mountains...

Something is wrong.

He reached out with his mind.

Sevri?

There was nothing.

Then, he felt minds. Familiar minds. People he'd known, for those few brief moments...

What had her name been?

Eddie.

There were others, but that's who he remembered.

He pulled himself back to reality.

Calev found himself lying on a grassy field in front of what looked like a large university.

What in the worlds?

He slowly sat up and looked around. Something was wrong. This was...a very different place from where he'd been before.

What had happened? There was a gap in his memory. A gap in time, in reality. A point where experience just...stopped, only to be replaced with that timeless nothingness. Nothing the Makers had ever done had felt like that. 

It scared him.

Calev stood up and looked around, confused.

I don't know who would notice him.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Okay. It really doesn't have much at all to do with gender, Julie here just happens to have been raised with very high expectations that she rarely met :ph34r:

Yeah, I get that, and I’m sorry, I realize now that what I considered just a joke could be offensive, which is the opposite of what I was going for.

“I’d be happy to!”

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Wrongness.

Calev floundered in a nothingness. Like the space during a Jump, but...worse.

What...where am I? Why am I here?

He remembered...people. Faces. A train...a creature...snow...moving mountains...

Something is wrong.

He reached out with his mind.

Sevri?

There was nothing.

Then, he felt minds. Familiar minds. People he'd known, for those few brief moments...

What had her name been?

Eddie.

There were others, but that's who he remembered.

He pulled himself back to reality.

Calev found himself lying on a grassy field in front of what looked like a large university.

What in the worlds?

He slowly sat up and looked around. Something was wrong. This was...a very different place from where he'd been before.

What had happened? There was a gap in his memory. A gap in time, in reality. A point where experience just...stopped, only to be replaced with that timeless nothingness. Nothing the Makers had ever done had felt like that. 

It scared him.

Calev stood up and looked around, confused.

They could find him while walking between classes.

“I’d be happy to!”

It's alright. Just something to pay mind to.

They began to walk together across the campus.

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

After a moment of silence, Daniel said, “So you really think that everything I said was a lie?”

"Not everything, maybe not entirely. I might not even call it a lie, just a... an obligatory social mistruth."

Calev saw a pair of students walking across the campus. At least, they looked like students. He assumed they were.

He sighed. It'll be in and out. Yeah, it'll be awkward. Just grab the info and go.

He walked up to them.

"Hey," he said. "Do you know anyone named Eddie?"

@Ookla the Abstract @Ookla the foolish

1 minute ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Calev saw a pair of students walking across the campus. At least, they looked like students. He assumed they were.

He sighed. It'll be in and out. Yeah, it'll be awkward. Just grab the info and go.

He walked up to them.

"Uh... I don't think so. Why?"

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Not everything, maybe not entirely. I might not even call it a lie, just a... an obligatory social mistruth."

“I think I can understand that, where you wonder if people only pretend to be your friend, that they don’t really like to be around you. I don’t know how I can assure you of this, but I’m being honest, I do really think that you’re remarkable.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

He walked up to them.

”No, I’m new here.”

"Uh... I don't think so. Why?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“I think I can understand that, where you wonder if people only pretend to be your friend, that they don’t really like to be around you. I don’t know how I can assure you of this, but I’m being honest, I do really think that you’re remarkable.

”No, I’m new here.”

Calev sighed. So much for that. "It's not important."

He hesitated, then sighed again. "Can you tell me what this world is called?"

I sound like a flickering idiot.

Edited by Ookla the Interstellar

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

"No, no."

Well... it doesn't quite make sense for them to come across an ignored guy in an alley on a campus. Maybe you can be nearby? I was originally thinking you two could meet up with Cedar and Aydri.

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Calev sighed. So much for that. "It's not important."

He hesitated, then sighed again. "Can you tell me what this world is called?"

Julie blinked. "Um, I don't know... Just 'the world?'"

6 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

”No, I’m new here.”

Julie had taken the opportunity to not respond to Daniel.

4 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Rex walked toward the man cautiously. 

He quickly backed away, looking wary.

Edited by Ookla the Abstract