The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

“You aren’t, I just wish there was some way for me to be able to help more. I’m sorry, you’re probably sick of hearing me say that.”

"Not at all." She looked at him for a long while. "I... I wish I could know if you had been telling the truth."

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Not at all." She looked at him for a long while. "I... I wish I could know if you had been telling the truth."

An idea sprang to Daniel’s mind. “There has to be someone here that can know my thoughts, then they can prove to you that I’m telling the truth!”

“Alright. But do you think that would work or is it just another one of my stupid ideas?”

"I think it could work, yes. And I don't think you're stupid."

After walking for another moment, she spoke again. "I wonder if I could do that."

“Go ahead and try, I’ll warn you though…sometimes those thoughts aren’t the best.”

"That's alright." They entered the large classroom, which was unstructured, individuals and small groups scattered about, doing various magical things. Julie sat down in an unoccupied area.

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

"That's alright." They entered the large classroom, which was unstructured, individuals and small groups scattered about, doing various magical things. Julie sat down in an unoccupied area.

Daniel sat next to her. "Did you want to try now or later?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Might as well now, I guess." She tentatively reached out and took one of his hands. "This might take a while."

Cinder ran into the room and looked for the nearest person (which happened to be those two) and asked quickly something unintelligible because she was out of breath

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Cinder ran into the room and looked for the nearest person (which happened to be those two) and asked quickly something unintelligible because she was out of breath

“What was that? Sorry, I didn’t catch it.”