The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Daniel sat there next to her, trying to be as comforting as possible. Everything else could wait, everything else was under control, she needed him, so he’d be there for her.

As she leaned on him, Daniel felt a brief shock.

Okie, I'm going to say that she semi-unintentionally connected to his thoughts. So go ahead and describe them, I guess? Specifically the ones about her. To be clear, nothing that he would be unwilling to let her see is made visible to her.

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

As she leaned on him, Daniel felt a brief shock.

Daniel felt pain, pain because Julie was in pain. He felt a little bit of pleasure at her closeness to him, joy because she seemed to like to be be near him, and sadness because she couldn’t understand how remarkable she was.

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Daniel felt pain, pain because Julie was in pain. He felt a little bit of pleasure at her closeness to him, joy because she seemed to like to be be near him, and sadness because she couldn’t understand how remarkable she was.

Daniel felt the connection, and somehow understood what it was. He had a certain level of control over what was presented to it.

Julie pulled herself closer to him, beginning to shake slightly again.

Daniel felt the connection, and somehow understood what it was. He had a certain level of control over what was presented to it.

Julie pulled herself closer to him, beginning to shake slightly again.

He leaned against her, body pressing against hers, feeling a warmth spread through his body.

Does he learn any of her feelings or is it one sided?

Just now, Ookla the foolish said:

He leaned against her, body pressing against hers, feeling a warmth spread through his body.

He felt a trickle of thought and emotion from her, much less than what he had shared. Fear, uncertainty, exhaustion, pain. Hatred, for herself more than anything else. Comfort in his presense.

He felt a trickle of thought and emotion from her, much less than what he had shared. Fear, uncertainty, exhaustion, pain. Hatred, for herself more than anything else. Comfort in his presense.

Daniel understood that hatred, he felt it too, every day. He allowed under understanding to be shared, to help her know she wasn’t alone.

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Daniel understood that hatred, he felt it too, every day. He allowed under understanding to be shared, to help her know she wasn’t alone.

"There's nothing wrong with you," she said softly aloud. "Meanwhile, I'm a failed student who works herself to death anyway, and who absorbs the well-meaning lies she gets from people day to day because they all see she's worthless too."

2 hours ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Most important for you is that the bleeding guy is healed and Cinder confessed to being the one to hurt him, though it isn't true. I guess Rex can maybe show back from from looking for help or something?

8 hours ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"There's nothing wrong with you," she said softly aloud. "Meanwhile, I'm a failed student who works herself to death anyway, and who absorbs the well-meaning lies she gets from people day to day because they all see she's worthless too."

“You are not worthless,” Daniel said with conviction. “And I’ve got a lot of stuff wrong with me too, you just haven’t known me long enough for you to see. I was sent here because of my problems, my family hated me because of them.”

1 hour ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“You are not worthless,” Daniel said with conviction. “And I’ve got a lot of stuff wrong with me too, you just haven’t known me long enough for you to see. I was sent here because of my problems, my family hated me because of them.”

"I'm sorry."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie grinned. "Hmm, cafeteria maybe? I'm starved."

@Canada Lover @Ookla the Resolute

Lilyana nodded and then yawned, "then sleep right?"

"Unfortunately no, I still have a class to teach," replied Anna.

"It's also early in the morning here, you probably traveled through a massive timezone change."

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

The connection between them was still open, and she reached out, wanting to know and understand more of what he saw.

She saw his confusion at why she hated herself, he saw his appreciation that she was willing to talk to him about it, she saw his respect for how she pressed forward through her trials, she saw his pain once again because of how she was feeling pain, and she saw two places in his mind that he hid from her, not allowing her to see what was there.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

She saw his confusion at why she hated herself, he saw his appreciation that she was willing to talk to him about it, she saw his respect for how she pressed forward through her trials, she saw his pain once again because of how she was feeling pain, and she saw two places in his mind that he hid from her, not allowing her to see what was there.

She stared at him for a long while, gaze soft and terribly sad.