The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie smiled at him, eyes worried. "Are you...are you okay? This is the University, it's...did something happen?"

"Last I remember, we were on the train, in the snow, heading towards a place called the Moving Mountains. Then...there's a gap in my memory, and I just somehow ended up here."

Just now, Ookla the Interstellar said:

"Last I remember, we were on the train, in the snow, heading towards a place called the Moving Mountains. Then...there's a gap in my memory, and I just somehow ended up here."

Eddie blinked, and, although she wasn't aware of it, a strand of her magic snaked out of her mind and into his, filling in the gap with years worth of memories.

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie blinked, and, although she wasn't aware of it, a strand of her magic snaked out of her mind and into his, filling in the gap with years worth of memories.

Calev gasped and collapsed to the ground, falling on his knees.

Years?

What is this...

Years?

I'm confused. What do you have in mind, exactly?

Calev gasped and collapsed to the ground, falling on his knees.

Years?

What is this...

Years?

Basically, Eddie pulled a sort of Scarlet Witch and made the University into a paradise for herself, without realizing it, because her mom rewrote her memories. So she's making sure everyone else thinks they got a happy ending, too, and that this is it.

"Are you okay?"

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

He seemed to come to himself slightly. Immediately, he looked frightened. Yes, he signed.

"Good. Are you thirsty? Is anything else hurting? do you have a place to stay?" She smiled at him very slightly, trying to be comforting. 

Memories...they were there. They were...happy.

And they were wrong.

Sevri was there. Happy. Laughing. Unharmed, untouched by a life of fighting, of her disappearance at the hands of the Makers.

His parents, caring for them, getting him a place at the University, teaching him the nuances of his power, telling him the history of the Order, remarking on how lucky it was that they didn't need to fight like that anymore...

But he'd seen them die.

The memories were beautiful. They wrapped around him, told him that it was all okay, that reality was now perfect.

But they were a cruel irony, a knife in the gut, compared to what he knew.

Those years were a lie.

With a mental shove, Calev shoved the false memories out of his mind.

Calev stood up and scrambled back, staring at Eddie with wariness. His hand twitched, itching to Solidify the Blueprint of his handgun, due to the sudden sense of danger he felt.

"What happened to you?"

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Interstellar

And they were wrong.

Sevri was there. Happy. Laughing. Unharmed, untouched by a life of fighting, of her disappearance at the hands of the Makers.

His parents, caring for them, getting him a place at the University, teaching him the nuances of his power, telling him the history of the Order, remarking on how lucky it was that they didn't need to fight like that anymore...

But he'd seen them die.

The memories were beautiful. They wrapped around him, told him that it was all okay, that reality was now perfect.

Those years were a lie.

Calev stood up and scrambled back, staring at Eddie with wariness. His hand twitched, itching to Solidify the Blueprint of his handgun, due to the sudden sense of danger he felt.

"What happened to you?"

Richard walks over. "huh- are ok?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

And they were wrong.

But he'd seen them die.

Those years were a lie.

"What happened to you?"

@Ookla the Believer

Eddie blinked, holding up her hands, as if in surrender. The effect was only slightly diminished by the fact that she was covered in fire. "What happened to me? What happened to you? Are you okay? What...what happened while I was gone?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie blinked, holding up her hands, as if in surrender. The effect was only slightly diminished by the fact that she was covered in fire. "What happened to me? What happened to you? Are you okay? What...what happened while I was gone?"

"Gone...I don't know. I just..." Calev forced himself to relax slightly. "Something is very wrong here. I just felt years - years, Eddie - worth of memories, false memories, all being pushed on me at the same time. They were lies. But they fit with what this place seems to be..."