The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

"Good. glad that's settled, now, are you thirsty?" She offered the canteen to the man. "What's your name? I'm Rex." 

I should be dead. It... hurt 

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“Is there anything you’d be able to explain?”

"I won't know until you ask."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

"Gone...I don't know. I just..." Calev forced himself to relax slightly. "Something is very wrong here. I just felt years - years, Eddie - worth of memories, false memories, all being pushed on me at the same time. They were lies. But they fit with what this place seems to be..."

Eddie blinked. "That's ridiculous...Lil, do you think that artifact that was affecting your memories is...I don't know...contagious?"

@Ookla the Raveness

Just now, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Calev frowned. "What artifact?"

Eddie turned back to him. "Lil and Aster were exploring, and they came upon an artifact that altered their memories. Then, when I went to visit, it tried to change mine too. It must be having an effect on you."

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

Lilyana nodded, "Yeah it forced then on you too, remember?"

Eddie nodded. "I can fix his the way I fixed yours."

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Richard stands in a guard position. "alright, Calev, who are you?"

"I'm a Lightwielder, I'm from a world beyond this one, and I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on here."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie nodded. "I can fix his the way I fixed yours."

Calev tensed. "What do you mean by 'fix'?"

6 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

“Were you hiding anything from me?”

"No, not at all."

---

They called me a demon. I do not know who they were.

@Ookla-The-Stick

I can revise that if she actually has a lot of experience with sign language.

Edited by Ookla the Abstract

"I'm a Lightwielder, I'm from a world beyond this one, and I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on here."

Richard gives him a hard stare. "no. I mean, who do you align yourself with?"

"Easy, easy, it'll just remove the artifact's effects from your mind,  make everything right again. That's what you want, right?" She looked to Anna for reassurance.

Richard gives him a hard stare. "no. I mean, who do you align yourself with?"

Calev frowned, confused. "Align? Uh...the Lightwielders? Myself? I'm not sure what you're asking..."

"Easy, easy, it'll just remove the artifact's effects from your mind,  make everything right again. That's what you want, right?" She looked to Anna for reassurance.

Calev hesitated, checking his mind for the influences of magic. He felt none, but...that didn't always mean it wasn't there.

"Okay," he said. "Go carefully, though."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"No, not at all."

---

They called me a- he made a sign she didn't recognize. I do not know who they were.

@Ookla-The-Stick

I'd say she has a decent amount :P 

I like to base my characters off myself a lot 

Calev frowned, confused. "Align? Uh...the Lightwielders? Myself? I'm not sure what you're asking..."

Calev hesitated, checking his mind for the influences of magic. He felt none, but...that didn't always mean it wasn't there.

Richard relaxes. "ok, you are not a threat" and he smiles. "welcome. how many years have you been of age?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Eddie nodded. She closed her eyes and concentrated, and a cocoon wrapped around Calev. 

If this works right, he'll pass out for a minute then wake up with all the fake memories thinking they're real.

Richard relaxes. "ok, you are not a threat" and he smiles. "welcome. how many years have you been of age?"

"I'm eighteen, by my own world's reckoning," Calev said before the cocoon ate him. "I don't know if that counts as 'of age' here or not."

Eddie nodded. She closed her eyes and concentrated, and a cocoon wrapped around Calev. 

What if he resists still? Is that going to mess up plot at all, or will having a character external to it all be okay? What do you think should happen?