The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Richards back goes black, then it forms itself into a tattoo. "its time again- ergh" he groans. 

No eyes was getting bored. "i would like to commit some crimes against humanity" he says to no one in particular. "anyways, lets make it rain, a nice aqua-puncture." he smiles as he pulls up a card a throws it at a board, where it dissolves into a map, which he directs to over the academy.

The clouds over the academy darkened. then it began to rain.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Me? I was wondering if you were okay with Aster and that other guy being weird."

"What?" Eddie's smile gets a little bigger, and a thread of her magic forces its way into Lilyana's mind, blurring the memories of the conversation."

2 hours ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Calev turned a corner and found Eddie and Lilyana in between two buildings.

"Hey," he said, gently but firmly. "We need to talk."

@Ookla the Believer @Ookla the Raveness @Ookla the Resolute

Eddie grinned at him. "Hey, Calev, what do you need?" She seemed...not to remember anything that had just happened. His mind seemed to be trying to force the conversation to lighter topics, trying to blur the conversation.

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie grinned at him. "Hey, Calev, what do you need?" She seemed...not to remember anything that had just happened. His mind seemed to be trying to force the conversation to lighter topics, trying to blur the conversation.

Calev picked up on it and shot a look at Aster, as if to ask for backup.

"Something's wrong with you. With this place."

@Ookla the Resolute @Ookla the Raveness

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"What?" Eddie's smile gets a little bigger, and a thread of her magic forces its way into Lilyana's mind, blurring the memories of the conversation."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Calev picked up on it and shot a look at Aster, as if to ask for backup.

"Something's wrong with you. With this place."

@Ookla the Resolute @Ookla the Raveness

"What do you mean? This place is our home and it has been for years. Are you alright Calev?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"I don't know what you mean."

Calev closed his eyes. "You aren't going to be able to see it, are you..." 

He stepped forward. 

Light.

The light from the stars, that I gather for my powers...

Light brings truth and understanding, right?

Let's see if this works.

He felt the glinting of the sun. Somehow, despite the falseness of the world, the sun still held warmth and power...

Calev harnessed that light. He opened his eyes, and they glowed a shining silver color. That light from his eyes pierced Eddie's mind. He commanded the light to burn away the shadow of lies.

Lets see if this works.

Just now, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Calev closed his eyes. "You aren't going to be able to see it, are you..." 

He stepped forward. 

Light.

The light from the stars, that I gather for my powers...

Light brings truth and understanding, right?

Let's see if this works.

He felt the glinting of the sun. Somehow, despite the falseness of the world, the sun still held warmth and power...

Calev harnessed that light. He opened his eyes, and they glowed a shining silver color. That light from his eyes pierced Eddie's mind. He commanded the light to burn away the shadow of lies.

Lets see if this works.

Eddie screamed.

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

It hurt...stars, but it hurt... "What are you doing to me?" Eddie choked out. "What happened to you?" 

"STOP!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER??? STOP!!!!" 

A frigid wave of ice blasted out from her, and then another, soon a small snowstorm was blowing around her, leaving only her and Eddie unaffected by it.

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

richard stands shakily. 

"Hey are you alright," asked Anna, worry reflected in her eyes.

Just now, Ookla the Raveness said:

A frigid wave of ice blasted out from her, and then another, soon a small snowstorm was blowing around her, leaving only her and Eddie unaffected by it.

Calev winced and braced himself against the ice storm. He felt his face, his hands, grow numb with sudden cold. Ice peppered his face.

Not...good.

Calev turned the Light onto Lilyana as well, trying to clear the lies from her mind.

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

It hurt...stars, but it hurt... "What are you doing to me?" Eddie choked out. "What happened to you?" 

"You're living in a lie, Eddie!" Calev shouted over the swirling wind. "I don't know who put it there, or why, but this is a prison.

"Are you really telling me that you'd rather live in a falsehood? That you'd sacrifice a world for a blissful existence of ignorance?"

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Calev winced and braced himself against the ice storm. He felt his face, his hands, grow numb with sudden cold. Ice peppered his face.

Not...good.

Calev turned the Light onto Lilyana as well, trying to clear the lies from her mind.

"You're living in a lie, Eddie!" Calev shouted over the swirling wind. "I don't know who put it there, or why, but this is a prison.

"Are you really telling me that you'd rather live in a falsehood? That you'd sacrifice a world for a blissful existence of ignorance?"

The light was directed away by a powerful force that was stiring in her mind. It growled at him and sent a blast of ice into his mind.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

The light was directed away by a powerful force that was stiring in her mind. It growled at him and sent a blast of ice into his mind.

Cold.

Calev cried out, then collapsed. His last command was to set loose the Light he'd put in Eddie's mind, letting it act on it's own.

Then the cold wind overtook his mind, and he fell into unconsciousness.

@Ookla the Believer @Ookla the Resolute

Just now, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Cold.

Calev cried out, then collapsed. His last command was to set loose the Light he'd put in Eddie's mind, letting it act on it's own.

Aster caught Calev before he struck the ground, and then proceeded to start to glow, carrying Calev.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Cold.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Aster caught Calev before he struck the ground, and then proceeded to start to glow, carrying Calev.

Lilyana growled and snapped at them, her face turning scales, horns, a tail and wings starting to burst from her body. The cold only intensified.

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"Hey are you alright," asked Anna, worry reflected in her eyes.

Richard grimaces. "yes. the next sacrificial beast has been chosen."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Lilyana growled and snapped at them, her face turning scales, horns, a tail and wings starting to burst from her body. The cold only intensified.

@Ookla the Believer

Ooh, this'll be fun.

Unconsciousness was a strange place for Calev.

A painful one, too.

Dark memories assaulted him. A figure grinning wickedly, holding a blade wreathed in blackness. Staring into his soul.

Suddenly, between that figure and himself were two people. His parents. They held swords of glittering light, and fought to protect him, even as the ground around them fell apart, even as the stars screamed and a world died...

His sister grabbed his arm. He screamed, tears running down his face. The dark figure had grown, shifted into some monstrosity beyond humanity. But his parents...that light. So kind, so full of love...could his powers ever glow like that?

I don't want to leave them.

I love them.

But they're already gone, aren't they?

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

"And?"

Richard stares at her with red eyes. "war hungers" then a raindrop falls on him, his eyes go wide as they slice his skin on the way down. "we need to get out of the rain, it slices"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Interstellar said:

Unconsciousness was a strange place for Calev.

A painful one, too.

Dark memories assaulted him. A figure grinning wickedly, holding a blade wreathed in blackness. Staring into his soul.

Suddenly, between that figure and himself were two people. His parents. They held swords of glittering light, and fought to protect him, even as the ground around them fell apart, even as the stars screamed and a world died...

His sister grabbed his arm. He screamed, tears running down his face. The dark figure had grown, shifted into some monstrosity beyond humanity. But his parents...that light. So kind, so full of love...could his powers ever glow like that?

I don't want to leave them.

I love them.

But they're already gone, aren't they?

Richard has a vision. 

He was standing in an arena. War was there. He was watching. He thirsted. And Richard, faithful always, satiates that thirst.