The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Rex slumped over, her forehead nearly touching the man's chest. She checked for a pulse again and found none.

He's really gone, then.... just like that. Another life gone. Another person I couldn't save. 

The cloaked figure from before approached, and knelt down next to her. "It worked."

Just now, Ookla the Abstract said:

The cloaked figure from before approached, and knelt down next to her. "It worked."

"Who are you?" Rex managed to choke out, a tear falling from her eye to land on the man's shirt. I didn't even know his name... Rex gripped her knife tightly, glaring at the stranger. 

"Who are you?" Rex managed to choke out, a tear falling from her eye to land on the man's shirt. I didn't even know his name... Rex gripped her knife tightly, glaring at the stranger. 

"Not your concern. But I'll need the body."

No!  "What for?" Rex asked, apprehension clear on her face. 

"If you somehow didn't notice, he survived much more than he should have been able to. Even more than usual, for those like him. That is useful for... certain things."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"If you somehow didn't notice, he survived much more than he should have been able to. Even more than usual, for those like him. That is useful for... certain things."

"But.... what does that have to do with anything?" Rex asked, bewildered. 

52 minutes ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

Lilyana's snarl turned deeper, more resonant. She shifted to four powerful legs, face elongation into a snout. The storm kept blowing more powerfully around her and ice started to bleed into everyone's souls.

Eddie's fire started to dim. It wasn't related to Lilyana's fire, but there was no way to tell, since Eddie was whimpering on the ground.

34 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Eddie's fire started to dim. It wasn't related to Lilyana's fire, but there was no way to tell, since Eddie was whimpering on the ground.

Lilyana changed forms entirely, now a white dragon covered in silvery scales with frost streaming off of her scales and huffing out of her mouth.

Ice vibrated from her soul and infected the landscape around it bending it to her will and power. An icy cave forming out of the ground.

Gently she picked up Eddie and flew down into the cave.

@Ookla the Believer

Edited by Ookla the Raveness

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Oh, calm yourself. I've just animated the body to make taking it easier. His soul is completely annihilated."

"And THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT BETTER!?!?!" Rex was nearly in hysterics, her anger at the stranger overwhelming. She made as if to jump forward and stab him. 

"And THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT BETTER!?!?!" Rex was nearly in hysterics, her anger at the stranger overwhelming. She made as if to jump forward and stab him. 

He did not move out of the way or otherwise react.