The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

20 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

A tear slipped down Rex's face, as she thought. 

Daniel looked over and saw the tear. His face softened, and he seemed almost about to say something. Them tears began to form in his own eyes and his face immediately hardened. “Do you know anything about where Julie is?”

@Just-A-Stick

Edited by Lightweaver2

1 hour ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel looked over and saw the tear. His face softened, and he seemed almost about to say something. Them tears began to form in his own eyes and his face immediately hardened. “Do you know anything about where Julie is?”

@Just-A-Stick

"Who?" Rex asked, not looking up. 

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Someone important to me. Cinder said you knew something of a bleeding man that had something similar happen to him.”

"I..." Rex thought hard for a moment. "I don't remember any such man... Should I?" she asked, puzzled. 

10 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex wasn't paying attention. she found an interesting rock on the ground and was rolling it around in her fingers, a few tears still slipping down her cheeks. 

Daniel immediately wanted to help her. He shoved those feelings down. He couldn’t help anyone, it was better to not try.