The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

7 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Noooooo!" Rex screamed, tugging at her hair. She smacked herself in the forehead with the rock in her hand, sobbing. 

@Aeoryi @Lightweaver2

This finally broke through Daniel’s self imposed mental prison. He knelt next to her and grabbed her hand, preventing further harm. He sobbed with her, both mourning together.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

This finally broke through Daniel’s self imposed mental prison. He knelt next to her and grabbed her hand, preventing further harm. He sobbed with her, both mourning together.

Rex looked at him with tears running down her cheeks. "I- I'm sorry." She hiccuped, trying to stop crying. she failed. 

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex reached out and wiped away his tears, sniffing as she did so. Then, she wrapped her arms around herself, trying to comfort her hurting heart. 

He let her this time, just shaking. He raised his hands, placing them around his own throat. “I should be dead.”

3 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev, despite his drifting mind, felt a...connection.

The Light I left in Eddie...

He reached for it, and found her mind shrouded in ice, a foreign will taking over hers. She didn't seem to be fighting.

She's in pain, he realized. She...chose this prison, didn't she?

He reached out, accessing the light in her mind and speaking to her.

Eddie?

What was left of Eddie’s mind flinched back, terrified. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. The word felt less like speaking and more like a beating heart.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

What is it, Eddie?

If possible, her mind recoiled further at the sound of her name.

No.

No.

No.

No.

End it…

Safe…

Peace…

No.

No.

No.

Oblivion.

He felt a flash of anger coming from her, not directed in words but rather in pictures, a flood of blurred memories. Eddie’s burning hatred for her mother came at the same time as a feeling of passionate love and gratitude. Her fear of loving came with memories of hundreds of moments with Charlie, a lover who had never really existed. They flowed freely, now.

No. A memory of running for her life with a memory of sitting by a fire.

No. A memory of running from those who wanted her dead spread into a memory of laughing with friends.

No.

No.

No.

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex gave a shuddering sigh. "What happens now?" She asked, trying to steady her voice. It didn't work, her voice wobbled and she cringed at how weak it sounded. 

“I don’t know. I never do. I’m always wrong.” His voice cracked, his emotions flowing again.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“I don’t know. I never do. I’m always wrong.” His voice cracked, his emotions flowing again.

"It's OK. I know things are hard. Hell! Things are hard for me too! But, we're in this together. I promise." She was surprised at the sudden confidence in her voice as she grabbed his hand in her own and wiped away the rest of his tears. 

gtg now, good night :P