The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"It's OK. I know things are hard. Hell! Things are hard for me too! But, we're in this together. I promise." She was surprised at the sudden confidence in her voice as she grabbed his hand in her own and wiped away the rest of his tears. 

His grip was surprisingly strong. “You don’t want that.”

Good night

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I just… you just…you just shouldn’t. You’ll get hurt.”

She looked at him, tears pooling in her eyes again. "I have already been hurt. I don't think there is much else you can do to me that would hurt me more. I... I trust you, Daniel. Please. trust me too." Rex sniffed but didn't wipe at the tears falling from her eyes. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She looked at him, tears pooling in her eyes again. "I have already been hurt. I don't think there is much else you can do to me that would hurt me more. I... I trust you, Daniel. Please. trust me too." Rex sniffed but didn't wipe at the tears falling from her eyes. 

“I…trust you. How can you trust me? What have I done to deserve it?” He wanted to wipe away her tears, to comfort her, but he didn’t.

5 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I…trust you. How can you trust me? What have I done to deserve it?” He wanted to wipe away her tears, to comfort her, but he didn’t.

"I trust you. I trust you because you... are worthy of trust. Of love. Of help. You do deserve these things. Everyone does." Rex sniffed again, tears slowing for the moment. She looked at her hands holding his, not meeting his eyes. 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I trust you. I trust you because you... are worthy of trust. Of love. Of help. You do deserve these things. Everyone does." Rex sniffed again, tears slowing for the moment. She looked at her hands holding his, not meeting his eyes. 

“I’m not. Maybe I was, but I’m not.” He looked down at her hand holding his own and dropped it quickly. “I can’t be doing this.”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I’m not. Maybe I was, but I’m not.” He looked down at her hand holding his own and dropped it quickly. “I can’t be doing this.”

Rex shivered, a sudden chill creeping over her. "I still believe you are. Nothing you do can change that." Rex reached up and wiped at the dried blood on her forehead. Then, she grasped the rock in her hand again, folded her hands in her lap, and starred at them silently. 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex shivered, a sudden chill creeping over her. "I still believe you are. Nothing you do can change that." Rex reached up and wiped at the dried blood on her forehead. Then, she grasped the rock in her hand again, folded her hands in her lap, and starred at them silently. 

Daniel looked over at the rock. Then he looked into her eyes. “No, don’t do that.”

2 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel looked over at the rock. Then he looked into her eyes. “No, don’t do that.”

Rex laughed bitterly. "You think you can stop me?" She turned her arm slightly, exposing many short scars on the insides of her forearms. 

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex laughed bitterly. "You think you can stop me?" She turned her arm slightly, exposing many short scars on the insides of her forearms. 

“I can’t stop you if that’s what you decide, but I will try to convince you not to. You don’t deserve this, what you’re doing to yourself. You think you do, but you’re wrong. No one deserves this.” He gently touched her arm, “Please don’t.”

54 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I can’t stop you if that’s what you decide, but I will try to convince you not to. You don’t deserve this, what you’re doing to yourself. You think you do, but you’re wrong. No one deserves this.” He gently touched her arm, “Please don’t.”

oh stupid tears.

"I..." Rex sniffed. she took a deep breath and threw the rock away, hugging her knees to her chest, crying softly. 

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex tensed for a moment before relaxing into his embrace. 

Daniel felt very guilty. Julie had just been…killed? And here he was with another girl. It wasn’t anything like with Julie, he didn’t love her, but still, he felt awful. But she needed him, and so he’d be there for her, no matter how much it hurt.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Of course ❤️ 

Thank you! 

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel felt very guilty. Julie had just been…killed? And here he was with another girl. It wasn’t anything like with Julie, he didn’t love her, but still, he felt awful. But she needed him, and so he’d be there for her, no matter how much it hurt.

Rex closed her eyes. 

Edited by Just-A-Stick