The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She guides him through campus, to Aster and the unconcious Calev.

"Oh...that's going to be a problem isn't it."

@Aeoryi @The Bookwyrm

Aster didn't look impressed. "Screw off."

She gave Anna a stare that could destroy a diamond, while maintaining her transparent sphere forcefield around herself and Calev.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Aster didn't look impressed. "Screw off."

She gave Anna a stare that could destroy a diamond, while maintaining her transparent sphere forcefield around herself and Calev.

Anna cautiously took a step forward, "we just need to talk to Calev."

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"You aren't going to. I know what you want to do." Aster started to glow slightly, but it was clearly an absentminded thing.

Anna looked confused at her, "what do you mean? Richard here just wants to ask him some questions is all. Nothing magical involved."

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"... Daniel? Where am I? Why does my head hurt?" She sounded distressed. her hand felt around on the bed. 

“You’re in a hospital. You’re hurt, you need to rest.” He gently rested his hand on hers. “It’s ok now.”

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I'm not necessarily talking about you, but myself. Don't you think it's better for me to be this way? So that I can at least actually love my daughter and spend time with her?"

"You don't deserve it. You shouldn't be able to hide from the world, hide from your past. It's just wrong." 

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“You’re in a hospital. You’re hurt, you need to rest.” He gently rested his hand on hers. “It’s ok now.”

Can Cinder be nearby?

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"You don't deserve it. You shouldn't be able to hide from the world, hide from your past. It's just wrong." 

"I've tried fixing it...so many times. I'm just tired and I want to be this person, to truly believe what this person believes."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I've tried fixing it...so many times. I'm just tired and I want to be this person, to truly believe what this person believes."

"So you just gave up." Aster frowned, "And now you're making others give up too."

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"So you just gave up." Aster frowned, "And now you're making others give up too."

"It wasn't my intent...she's far stronger than any of us ever realized. And she started conforming people to her vision,  even changing my own memories beyond what I had done."