The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It wasn't my intent...she's far stronger than any of us ever realized. And she started conforming people to her vision,  even changing my own memories beyond what I had done."

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

richard looks confused. "i was always this way, what are you talking about?"

"You're all broken. Leave me."

14 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

I think technically mine. Calev is just bad at emotional support.

Calev witnessed the turmoil of emotion that was happening in her head.

I...can't do anything, he thought. What do I say?

After a moment's consideration, he changed tactics, and shared with Eddie several experiences from his own life. Just impressions. He wasn't willing to show anyone his full past. But impressions.

He showed her pain, but how that pain came from love. He showed her the moments of light that broke through even in the darkness. The gentle nights surrounded by welcoming villagers willing to accept an alien traveller on a quest for what he'd lost. The determination of pushing through the darkness to find the light.

7 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev witnessed the turmoil of emotion that was happening in her head.

I...can't do anything, he thought. What do I say?

After a moment's consideration, he changed tactics, and shared with Eddie several experiences from his own life. Just impressions. He wasn't willing to show anyone his full past. But impressions.

He showed her pain, but how that pain came from love. He showed her the moments of light that broke through even in the darkness. The gentle nights surrounded by welcoming villagers willing to accept an alien traveller on a quest for what he'd lost. The determination of pushing through the darkness to find the light.

Richard sighs. "i will wait here until War razes the planet, unless this man gets up and speaks,"

math final was STRESSFUL

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I couldn't care less about your planet. Now leave."

Richard sits. "please. i do not know what the hell is going on, but i must do this. i can tell you, i was not brainwashed in any way. i sit myself here in purity and grace" he hands over his knife. "and i put my life in your hands."

@The Wandering Wizard

36 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Richard sits. "please. i do not know what the hell is going on, but i must do this. i can tell you, i was not brainwashed in any way. i sit myself here in purity and grace" he hands over his knife. "and i put my life in your hands."

@The Wandering Wizard

Aster doesn't take the knife, but instead picks up Calev and starts walking away.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

He squeezed her hand. “You need to stay here and get help.”

Spoiler

Are you spying on me IRL??? :ph34r:

eek! It's a mind-reader :P :ph34r:

"But....I Can't. I'll be alone." She sniffed, wiping at her eyes, which were starting to tear up.