The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

13 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Thank you…” she said, hugging him back, not wanting to leave.

He waited for as long as she needed.

10 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“No, no, it’s not your fault. We will need to find a shade though. Before the children summon you back.”

How should we proceed?

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex sighed, "I... I don't want to be alone. What will I do when you leave?" 

“We’ll find someone else that will be with you before I leave. You won’t be alone.”

Did Daniel want it to be someone else? Of course he did, right?

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

See my above post?

I do now, thank you! Also, probably, I’ll just do a little something first then we can skip.

“Do you see these ripples?” Helda asked, motioning to almost invisible waves off the void. “They come from places of change. We should be able to follow them to a large area of change, we just need to single out the biggest ripples.”

4 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“We’ll find someone else that will be with you before I leave. You won’t be alone.”

Did Daniel want it to be someone else? Of course he did, right?

"And if you can't? What then? When no one wants to be with me? When they all leave? What happens then?" 

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Do you see these ripples?” Helda asked, motioning to almost invisible waves off the void. “They come from places of change. We should be able to follow them to a large area of change, we just need to single out the biggest ripples.”

Alright. You can probably figure this out better than I can. He looked around, examining the strange ripples.

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"And if you can't? What then? When no one wants to be with me? When they all leave? What happens then?" 

“Then…I’ll be with you. I’ll take care of you, I swear it. When we get Julie back, she will too.”

She would, right? Daniel wasn’t lying, he hoped.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Alright. You can probably figure this out better than I can. He looked around, examining the strange ripples.

“Probably. Here, let’s follow these,” she said, pointing to a consistent spread of ripples.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“Then…I’ll be with you. I’ll take care of you, I swear it. When we get Julie back, she will too.”

She would, right? Daniel wasn’t lying, he hoped.

“Probably. Here, let’s follow these,” she said, pointing to a consistent spread of ripples.

"You'll be with me till you leave." Rex said simply. "Then I'll be alone." She sat up and scooted away from him. She was no longer crying. 

12 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"You'll be with me till you leave." Rex said simply. "Then I'll be alone." She sat up and scooted away from him. She was no longer crying. 

He scooted over to her, not wrapping his arms around her this time. “I will be here for you. I promise.”

11 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He nodded.

Yeah, skip.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

He scooted over to her, not wrapping his arms around her this time. “I will be here for you. I promise.”

"But... you can't promise. That's just not possible. I'm trying to be realistic." She sniffed, turning her face away, in hopes that he couldn't see the tears snaking from her eyes again. 

10 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"But... you can't promise. That's just not possible. I'm trying to be realistic." She sniffed, turning her face away, in hopes that he couldn't see the tears snaking from her eyes again. 

“I will keep you safe. I will be here for you.”