The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Yeah!” She said, looking up and smiling at him as she sliced some bread and put it in the oven.

"That's good." He began to shake slightly, and grit his teeth against the pain burning inside of him. Can't... show...

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex held out her arms to Daniel as the wall disappeared. @Lightweaver2

He took a step forward, then hesitated. This was so so so so wrong, he had to be looking for Julie! He began to step back, then looked into Rex’s eyes. She needed him. He stored forward again and embraced her.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He took a step forward, then hesitated. This was so so so so wrong, he had to be looking for Julie! He began to step back, then looked into Rex’s eyes. She needed him. He stored forward again and embraced her.

She was shaking, her entire body quivering. "Please don't leave again!" She whispered, almost choking on the words. 

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

She was shaking, her entire body quivering. "Please don't leave again!" She whispered, almost choking on the words. 

Time to find Julie's dead body!

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Alright." She stood slowly, rubbing the back of her neck and wiping her eyes. "I sure must be a sight..." Rex muttered under her breath. 

“You’re fine. No one can expect more after what yon’ve been through.”

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

This isn't going to do anything, you realize? Even those who nominally are in power have little control.

“I…I won’t be controlled by anyone. This is the way.”

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I.... Ok...." Rex glanced at him from the corner of her eye, as they started walking. 

”What?”

9 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I…I won’t be controlled by anyone. This is the way.”

”What?”

Even if you somehow are not controlled by any person, which I still believe is foolish to consider as a possibility, you will be controlled by time. No one has much, and you are subject to the whims of fate.

Agh sorry it didn't send fsr

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel just wandered through the forest, hoping he’d find something.

He found a patch of broken twigs and crushed plants. It looked like there had been a struggle. Nearby, there was a hole in the earth that looked recently dug up.

Even if you somehow are not controlled by any person, which I still believe is foolish to consider as a possibility, you will be controlled by time. No one has much, and you are subject to the whims of fate.

“Time can’t take me, I am immortal, as you are. As for fate, well, I refuse to believe in such a thing.”

He found a patch of broken twigs and crushed plants. It looked like there had been a struggle. Nearby, there was a hole in the earth that looked recently dug up

“That’s…strange. Here, let’s follow this.”

@Just-A-Stick