The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He did so.

Helda took the rabbit and moved her soul into it, then used her magic to tear apart a nearby tree and bring part of it to her. She constructed a new body, one that most people would consider beautiful.

- - -

“But I’m not.”

@Just-A-Stick

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Helda took the rabbit and moved her soul into it, then used her magic to tear apart a nearby tree and bring part of it to her. She constructed a new body, one that most people would consider beautiful.

@Just-A-Stick

Tayen waited, back turned.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

- - -

“But I’m not.”

@Just-A-Stick

"I believe you are." 

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He did so.

She stood there, looking a little embarrassed, with the men unconscious next to her. She had stripped off most of his clothes to cover herself, none of it fitting her well. “How do I look?”

“Alright, you can turn around.”

“Then I think Cinder was right.”

"You can't be serious! Cinder? Maybe we're thinking of different people. I thought you were talking about miss 'you two are bad for each other, so i'ma build a wall' that Cinder?" Rex did an exaggerated high-pitched whiny voice when mimicking Cinder. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"You can't be serious! Cinder? Maybe we're thinking of different people. I thought you were talking about miss 'you two are bad for each other, so i'ma build a wall' that Cinder?" Rex did an exaggerated high-pitched whiny voice when mimicking Cinder. 

“Yes, that Cinder. It’s not safe for you to be with me.”

She stood there, looking a little embarrassed, with the men unconscious next to her. She had stripped off most of his clothes to cover herself, none of it fitting her well. “How do I look?”

He seemed a bit embarrassed himself, but smiled at her. You look great. We should probably get you some new clothes in town, though.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He seemed a bit embarrassed himself, but smiled at her. You look great. We should probably get you some new clothes in town, though.

She blushed. “You can tell me the truth. But thank you.”

Rex swore at him softly, covering her face.

"I'll damn well take that chance, Sir.

He seemed to strengthen a little bit. He looked pained too, if possible even more than before. “I won’t let you.”

You really do look good. He paused. Will you be okay to walk back to town, or do you need help?

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

He seemed to strengthen a little bit. He looked pained too, if possible even more than before. “I won’t let you.”

"It's not your decision! I'm my own person!" I have been... or... I was? "No one will take that from me ever again..." Rex added to herself. 

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

You really do look good. He paused. Will you be okay to walk back to town, or do you need help?

She blushed even deeper. “I can walk. I think.”

"It's not your decision! I'm my own person!" I have been... or... I was? "No one will take that from me ever again..." Rex added to herself. 

“But you can force this on me?” More pain shot through Daniel, he knew what this would do to her. But it was the only way.

She blushed even deeper. “I can walk. I think.”

“But you can force this on me?” More pain shot through Daniel, he knew what this would do to her. But it was the only way.

"Force you not to hurt yourself? Yes! And I will to! That isn't your decision, I'm sorry." 

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Okay.

I think interaction…start the romance? If you want that.

She started to walk, then stumbled a little bit.

"Force you not to hurt yourself? Yes! And I will to! That isn't your decision, I'm sorry." 

“You can’t stop that but you’ll force me to hurt you? How can that be your decision?”