The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

You’re in a small town. This man is one you were traveling with before, and Tayen is here as well.

I think I need a bit of time to recover.... I there somewhere more.... comfortable where I could rest? I don't think I can speak yet.... 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I think I need a bit of time to recover.... I there somewhere more.... comfortable where I could rest? I don't think I can speak yet.... 

I cannot communicate whither them in your body, but if you touch mine then I can take you somewhere better.

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I... I'm not sure how.... 

Like this, Helda said, guiding Rex’s spirit. She transferred back to her own body, standing. “She should be ok now, she needs time to rest and recover, as well as somewhere more comfortable to lie.” Turning to the innkeeper, she said, “May she use one of your rooms, sir?”

@The Aspiring Archivist

Like this, Helda said, guiding Rex’s spirit. She transferred back to her own body, standing. “She should be ok now, she needs time to rest and recover, as well as somewhere more comfortable to lie.” Turning to the innkeeper, she said, “May she use one of your rooms, sir?”

@The Aspiring Archivist

She hesitated, then sighed and grabbed them a key. "Pay later if you can, please."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Talk to the person the innkeeper mentioned?

Daniel made sure to be by Rex’s side the whole time. He thanked Helda and anxiously stood by Rex as she slept. He should have left, should have broken his ties with her, but he couldn’t. He cared too much.

Daniel made sure to be by Rex’s side the whole time. He thanked Helda and anxiously stood by Rex as she slept. He should have left, should have broken his ties with her, but he couldn’t. He cared too much.

Should she wake up now? :P 

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Tayen grabbed Helda's attention. Should we find Carab?

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Helda smiled. “That sounds nice.” She moved closer to him and grabbed his hand.

- - -

Daniel began to weep.

Tayen looked at Daniel, then reluctantly pulled away from Helda to approach him. Daniel. I am... verry sorry for want happened to your friend. I wish I could have done something to help.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen looked at Daniel, then reluctantly pulled away from Helda to approach him. Daniel. I am... verry sorry for want happened to your friend. I wish I could have done something to help.

He didn’t understand. He looked up, and said, “please, let me be.”