The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"well, that's a step in the right direction. will you talk with me? We don't have to talk about that... if you don't want to..." 

“Why…why do you care about me?”

- - -

“It would be your choice,” she said. She didn’t mention how it would crush her heart.
 @The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“It would be your choice,” she said. She didn’t mention how it would crush her heart.
 @The Aspiring Archivist

I'm scared I'll hurt you. Or scared you'll realize that I don't deserve to be loved after what I've done. Those two things seem likely. It might be best, right?

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Why…why do you care about me?”

- - -

@The Aspiring Archivist

"That is a good question. I care about you, because I can see that you are someone who needs care. You are someone who needs healing, and love, and help. You deserve care- Yes, I know you don't think yourself worthy, but you are!" 

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I'm scared I'll hurt you. Or scared you'll realize that I don't deserve to be loved after what I've done. Those two things seem likely. It might be best, right?

“If you left, then you would hurt me. And you will always deserve to be loved. But if you really think it’s best, then it’s your choice.” A tear dripped down her face.

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"That is a good question. I care about you, because I can see that you are someone who needs care. You are someone who needs healing, and love, and help. You deserve care- Yes, I know you don't think yourself worthy, but you are!" 

“Do is only because I’m in pain, because I’m suffering? Nothing else? I thought as much.” There was no bitterness in his voice, just an understanding.

“If you left, then you would hurt me. And you will always deserve to be loved. But if you really think it’s best, then it’s your choice.” A tear dripped down her face.

Tayen looked into her eyes for a long time, then tore his gaze away. He turned and began to walk alone into the woods.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Do is only because I’m in pain, because I’m suffering? Nothing else? I thought as much.” There was no bitterness in his voice, just an understanding.

"That, and... I think I love you... as more than a friend..." She blushed, looking away. 

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen looked into her eyes for a long time, then tore his gaze away. He turned and began to walk alone into the woods.

She cried, tears falling quickly from her eyes. She didn’t stop him though. He would do the best thing. Right?

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"That, and... I think I love you... as more than a friend..." She blushed, looking away. 

“Why? Why would you love me?”

She cried, tears falling quickly from her eyes. She didn’t stop him though. He would do the best thing. Right?

As soon as he was out of her line of sight, Tayen collapsed, sobbing uncontrollably. Every part of him wanted to run back to her and be in her arms, but... this was the right thing. It had to be. Didn't it?

On 12/31/2023 at 12:34 AM, Lightweaver2 said:

“Why? Why would you love me?”

"You have a good heart, a good, kind, tender spirit, you care, you have been holding me- I like physical contact, it always helps me feel safer and more protected, you saved me... not to mention the fact that you're not exactly bad-looking either..." Rex blushed again, turning her face away slightly. 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

As soon as he was out of her line of sight, Tayen collapsed, sobbing uncontrollably. Every part of him wanted to run back to her and be in her arms, but... this was the right thing. It had to be. Didn't it?

She waited until he would have been well out of earshot, then let out a scream of agony.

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"You have a god heart, a good, kind, tender spirit, you care, you have been holding me- I like physical contact, it always helps me feel safer and more protected, you saved me... not to mention the fact that you're not exactly bad-looking either..." Rex blushed again, turning her face away slightly. 

“You… you really think all that? About me?”

She waited until he would have been well out of earshot, then let out a scream of agony.

“You… you really think all that? About me?”

"Not just think- I believe all that about you. You should to, but, baby steps." Rex gave a small smile, wiping his cheek again. 

Tayen was not out of earshot, only separated from Helda by a few layers of trees. At the sound, he felt his heart break.

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Not just think- I believe all that about you. You should to, but, baby steps." Rex gave a small smile, wiping his cheek again. 

“…thank you.” He pulled her tighter against him.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen was not out of earshot, only separated from Helda by a few layers of trees. At the sound, he felt his heart break.

Helda stopped screaming, and began sobbing again.

“…thank you.” He pulled her tighter against him.

Helda stopped screaming, and began sobbing again.

"I love you, Daniel, and I want you to learn to love yourself. it's not an easy road... I've stumbled many times on it, but I keep walking... baby steps." Rex was content to stay like this- Safe in his arms- forever. 

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen's mind was a whirlwind of conflict. He couldn't go back. Not after what he had done, not knowing what he could do.

Helda eventually stopped crying, she just shook on the ground.

6 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I love you, Daniel, and I want you to learn to love yourself. it's not an easy road... I've stumbled many times on it, but I keep walking... baby steps." Rex was content to stay like this- Safe in his arms- forever. 

“I still don’t think… I’ll try.” He wanted her to stay like that, in his arms. But he had to make her leave, right? For her own good?

I’m RPing both sides of this. It’s great!

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Helda eventually stopped crying, she just shook on the ground.

“I still don’t think… I’ll try.” He wanted her to stay like that, in his arms. But he had to make her leave, right? For her own good?

Agreed!

"Thank you. I'll hold your hand and walk with you. We'll make it. Together." 

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen more or less did the same.

Eventually, Helda stood and began aimlessly walking, trying to clear her mind.

- - -

“You… won’t be safe. Not with me. You should find someone else.” @Just-A-Stick

Edited by Lightweaver2

Hearing her begin to move, Tayen began to follow quietly. He didn't know why, because he couldn't go back to her... but he stayed close, just out of sight.

8 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

- - -

“You… won’t be safe. Not with me. You should find someone else.” @Just-A-Stick

"Well, I'd rather be unsafe and feel safe, then feel unsafe but be safe. I don't want anyone else. I want you." 

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Hearing her begin to move, Tayen began to follow quietly. He didn't know why, because he couldn't go back to her... but he stayed close, just out of sight.

She continued walking, then suddenly went limp and fell to the floor.

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Well, I'd rather be unsafe and feel safe, then feel unsafe but be safe. I don't want anyone else. I want you." 

He smiled faintly. “I think you’ve gotten me then. You should probably rest some more, you’re still recovering.”

She continued walking, then suddenly went limp and fell to the floor.

He smiled faintly. “I think you’ve gotten me then. You should probably rest some more, you’re still recovering.”

"Will you rest with me? I don't wanna be by myself, and you're tired to." Rex reached out and touched the dark bags beneath Daniel's eyes.