The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“No, it’s fine…” he blushed. “More than fine. I could stay here forever too.”

"It's too bad that can't happen...." Rex looked wistful. "So, you really don't mind if I touch you? It always helps me focus and feel loved, but not everyone is the same..." 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"It's too bad that can't happen...." Rex looked wistful. "So, you really don't mind if I touch you? It always helps me focus and feel loved, but not everyone is the same..." 

Heya stick do you know where cinder is in relation to your character

15 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

To make it unrecognizable?

“Not that I…maybe? It would hurt. It would change me.”

12 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

“It helps me too.” He ran his hand down her arm.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“Not that I…maybe? It would hurt. It would change me.”

“It helps me too.” He ran his hand down her arm.

She felt goosebumps rise on her skin and she smiled at him. "We need to get up at some point..." 

6 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She felt goosebumps rise on her skin and she smiled at him. "We need to get up at some point..." 

“You’re right.” He sat up, keeping an arm around her.

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Oh. In what ways?

“If we made my spirit…not my spirit. I don’t know how it would change me.”

“You’re right.” He sat up, keeping an arm around her.

“If we made my spirit…not my spirit. I don’t know how it would change me.”

Rex giggled, blushing softly, "I guess technically, we are up now..." She leaned back against his chest, curling her fingers into his hair. 

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Then... maybe not that.

“What else though?”

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex giggled, blushing softly, "I guess technically, we are up now..." She leaned back against his chest, curling her fingers into his hair. 

He laughed. “I guess we are.” He stroked her hair, pulling her tighter with his other hand.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I guess it depends which specific memories or ties they are. I don't want you to hurt for what you lose.

“I don’t want to hurt for what I’ll lose if I don’t do something,” she said, wrapping an arm around him.

“I don’t want to hurt for what I’ll lose if I don’t do something,” she said, wrapping an arm around him.

He sighed. Okay, just be as careful as you can when you change things... How should we get you to limbo without them being suspicious of where you are?

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He sighed. Okay, just be as careful as you can when you change things... How should we get you to limbo without them being suspicious of where you are?

“I will try, but I can’t be completely certain what will change. As for how to get there, I…could die. It’s the easiest way, even for me.”

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Okay. He seemed very worried. How should you die?

“I can’t just leave my body, they’ll know. So I have to really die. You’ll need to make or find me a body that I can reconnect to if you can. I need to be burned, my body completely destroyed.”

“I can’t just leave my body, they’ll know. So I have to really die. You’ll need to make or find me a body that I can reconnect to if you can. I need to be burned, my body completely destroyed.”

We'll need to make it look like the commander caused it, probably. Like it was an accident on our part.