The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

18 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I... did not. In a desperate attempt to convince them, Tayen donned a look of defiance. In all honesty, we decided that it would be better for her to... to be gone than to let you control her again.

The woman cursed. “I knew we should’ve cursed her again. You’ll pay  for this.”

Edited by Lightweaver2

52 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“And you didn’t save her? Weren’t you supposed to be helping her? Don’t you care about her? You could have saved her body, why didn’t you?”

“Thank you,” he said, putting an arm around her and pulling her close again.

"You're wonderful." Rex whispered into his neck.  

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Go ahead. I've already experienced many fates worse than death.

“Hope would you know what is worse than death if you haven’t experienced death itself? And we can cause more pain than you’ve experienced.”

- - -

He held her close to him for a long time, enjoying her presence. Eventually, he let go and instead took her hand.

@Just-A-Stick

Edited by Lightweaver2

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Hope would you know what is worse than death if you haven’t experienced death itself? And we can cause more pain than you’ve experienced.”

- - -

He held her close to him for a long time, enjoying her presence. Eventually, he let go and instead took her hand.

@Just-A-Stick

Rex looked into his eyes. "Are... are we ready to go?" She asked hesitantly. 

5 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

- - -

@Just-A-Stick

I'm sure you can't 

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“Will we  ever be ready? Regardless, we must. Who will know where they live?”

"I... never met her before...." Rex winced, looking down. "Did you know where her family lived?" She asked, letting her hair fall into her eyes in an attempt to hide her tears. the scar on her neck was plainly visible. 

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I'm sure you can't 

The woman laughed. “I guess you could  be right. I’ll give you a choice. You can join us to replace Helda, or you can be put through immense pain and whatever else I decide to give to you.”

- - -

Daniel pushed the hair out of her eyes, wiping away the tears. “You don’t have to hide from me. And no, I don’t know where they live. Would anyone at the academy?”

Is there even an academy anymore? 

Edited by Lightweaver2

The woman laughed. “I guess you could  be right. I’ll give you a choice. You can join us to replace Helda, or you can be put through immense pain and whatever else I decide to give to you.”

- - -

Daniel pushed the hair out of her eyes, wiping away the tears. “You don’t have to hide from me. And no, I don’t know where they live. Would anyone at the academy?”

I don't know...

"I...I'm just so used to hiding... my... my father never wanted to see me.." The tears fell faster. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"I...I'm just so used to hiding... my... my father never wanted to see me.." The tears fell faster. 

He pulled her close to his chest. “I…” What could he say to that? “I’m not him. I want you.”

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I will never join you.

She laughed again. “I hoped you’d say that.” Hands grabbed Tayen from behind, tying his hands behind his back and dragging him out.

He pulled her close to his chest. “I…” What could he say to that? “I’m not him. I want you.”

She laughed again. “I hoped you’d say that.” Hands grabbed Tayen from behind, tying his hands behind his back and dragging him out.

"But....But... why do you want me? Have you seen me? I'm a mess! Look at me!" Rex pulled away from him, spreading her hands and motioning to herself. "Why could you possibly want me?" 

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He endured it.

How do you want to do this?

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"But....But... why do you want me? Have you seen me? I'm a mess! Look at me!" Rex pulled away from him, spreading her hands and motioning to herself. "Why could you possibly want me?" 

“I want you because you are kind, you care about people, you want to help, and for the strangest reason you think I’m worthy of being helped. As for how you look, I think you look wonderful. I want you, and you can’t change that. He took a step forward, close to her again. Hesitantly, he put his arms around her.

“I want you because you are kind, you care about people, you want to help, and for the strangest reason you think I’m worthy of being helped. As for how you look, I think you look wonderful. I want you, and you can’t change that. He took a step forward, close to her again. Hesitantly, he put his arms around her.

She sobbed into his embrace. "I don't feel that way!" 

Helda pulls him into limbo while he's being tortured? Can she do that?

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

She sobbed into his embrace. "I don't feel that way!" 

“But you are that way. You are amazing Rex, and you are a wonderful person.”

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Sure, can we skip to that?

“But you are that way. You are amazing Rex, and you are a wonderful person.”

She said nothing, simply crying in his arms until she could hardly breathe. then, she promptly fainted. 

😆

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

It would be expert torturers, and he would have to be on the brink of being pulled into limbo already before Helda can pull him in. Does that answer your question?

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She said nothing, simply crying in his arms until she could hardly breathe. then, she promptly fainted. 

He caught her, then set her on the bed.

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen suffered.

Helda suffered. Her spirit had nearly all been destroyed, then put back together. But still she stayed, waiting for her chance to pull Tayen through. She could see him suffering through the ripples. And, at the peak of his pain, she yanked his spirit into limbo and embraced him.

6 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She opened her eyes after a minute. "Sorry." She whispered. "I guess I'm not as strong as I thought..." 

He rubbed a thumb across her cheek. “Don’t be sorry, it’s fine. Take all the time you need.” He stood over her awkwardly. 

Helda suffered. Her spirit had nearly all been destroyed, then put back together. But still she stayed, waiting for her chance to pull Tayen through. She could see him suffering through the ripples. And, at the peak of his pain, she yanked his spirit into limbo and embraced him.

He collapsed into the embrace, shaking.