The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

10 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Yes. If it will help you then I don’t care what it is, I’ll do it.”

“I will be.”

Rex took a deep breath. "You may want to sit down..." She winced, clasping her hands in her lap and looking down. 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

4 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex took a deep breath. "You may want to sit down..." She winced, clasping her hands in her lap and looking down. 

Daniel sat next to her, putting a comforting arm around her.

30 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Likewise. Is there anything else?

“What do you want?”

35 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel sat next to her, putting a comforting arm around her.

“What do you want?”

"I.... I had a rough childhood? My mother died when I was very young, my father... didn't take it very well..." Rex stopped, wincing and rubbing her forehead. "It almost... hurts to remember?" @Lightweaver2

Edited by Just-A-Stick

19 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I don't know. Maybe some day. But it seems to me that you're everything I need and more.

“Well I will always be with you Tayen.”

18 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I.... I had a rough childhood? My mother died when I was very young, my father... didn't take it very well..." Rex stopped, wincing and rubbing her forehead. "It almost... hurts to remember?" @Lightweaver2

Daniel pulled her tight against him. “That’s awful Rex. Is there anything that I can do? Don’t hurt yourself, you did something to your memories.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel pulled her tight against him. “That’s awful Rex. Is there anything that I can do? Don’t hurt yourself, you did something to your memories.

"I don't know? I almost feel like I should finish, just to get it out, but then... well... what if you decide to leave? where would that leave me?" 

10 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Thank you. He embraced her.

Stick, I would suggest we do some more interactions with the two of us for fun, but that might be a bit much :ph34r:

@Just-A-Stick

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

10 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I don't know? I almost feel like I should finish, just to get it out, but then... well... what if you decide to leave? where would that leave me?" 

“I will never leave you.”

- - -

She held him against her, pressing her head to his chest. @The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by Lightweaver2

2 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

She held him against her, pressing her head to his chest. 

Tayen stayed there, wishing the moment would never end, finding himself again weeping into her embrace.

@Lightweaver2

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“I will never leave you.”

Rex took a deep breath, leaning into his arms. "My father was... abusive, and took it out on me, and my older brother.

Morgan... he turned into a monster. he was so very broken. He... he murdered my baby sister, right in front of me, and I couldn't do anything to stop it..."

Rex was crying now, but her voice was deadpan, "Morgan got arrested and later died in prison. 

Our house burnt down, and I was trapped beneath a wooden beam."

Rex brushed her hair off the back of her neck. "That's how I got this scar. I... I have many more scars to, but I've become a master at covering them up..." 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex took a deep breath, leaning into his arms. "My father was... abusive, and took it out on me, and my older brother.

Morgan... he turned into a monster. he was so very broken. He... he murdered my baby sister, right in front of me, and I couldn't do anything to stop it..."

Rex was crying now, but her voice was deadpan, "Morgan got arrested and later died in prison. 

Our house burnt down, and I was trapped beneath a wooden beam."

Rex brushed her hair off the back of her neck. "That's how I got this scar. I... I have many more scars to, but I've become a master at covering them up..." 

🌟TRAUMA🌟

Wait, so you said you'll be here until 12 EST... That's in 10 minutes, right?