The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Cedar felt a rapidly rising pain, and cried out. Not the time...

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"No! I want AGENCY!" Aydri shouted, angry at everything happening. And Cedar... he was having a fit again. "STOP NOW OR ELSE." She hissed, holding out her hand as if to grab something.

The tiger snorted, stalking forward and crouching over Cedar protectively. "He hurts...and you hurt...I could make it not hurt...I could take away all the hurt..."

Edited by Edema Rue
Holy SCUD guys...400 pages...and I still haven't been sacrificed!!!

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

The tiger snorted, stalking forward and crouching over Cedar protectively. "He hurts...and you hurt...I could make it not hurt...I could take away all the hurt..."

Cedar yelled again... and then the ice around him began to thaw.

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Aydri nodded. "Yeah... but no." She says. A black staff appears in her hand. "Back off."

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Cedar yelled again... and then the ice around him began to thaw.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Aydri nodded. "Yeah... but no." She says. A black staff appears in her hand. "Back off."

"You want hurt...you want pain..." The tiger snarled. "Stay out of my world." It roared, and the melting ice started to refreeze. "I'll show you hurt..."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"You want hurt...you want pain..." The tiger snarled. "Stay out of my world." It roared, and the melting ice started to refreeze. "I'll show you hurt..."

Cedar found himself suffocating in the ice, and water melting from the fit-induced heart of his body began to fill his lungs.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Cedar found himself suffocating in the ice, and water melting from the fit-induced heart of his body began to fill his lungs.

As soon as the ice covered him, his memories started rewriting themselves.

This doesn't have to work, in fact it's probably better if it doesn't, but it's what the magic is trying to do.

oh yeahhh... she fell asleep in a tree :P 

Auryn dozed for several hours in the tree. 

when she awoke, she clambered down and stole back into the town. Auryn swiped a roll from a merchant, ducked into an alley, and started running. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Auryn dozed for several hours in the tree. 

when she awoke, she clambered down and stole back into the town. Auryn swiped a roll from a merchant, ducked into an alley, and started running. 

Carsten waited near the university, where the cavern came out.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“So, where should we go? Who do you think would know where Julie’s parents are?”

"I mean... I never even knew her... do you know her parent's first name or last name?" 

Carsten waited near the university, where the cavern came out.

Auryn walked back toward the exit to the cavern, munching on her stolen roll. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I mean... I never even knew her... do you know her parent's first name or last name?" 

Auryn walked back toward the exit to the cavern, munching on her stolen roll. 

Carsten watched, concealed and silent, to see what she would do.

He just watched and waited.

Auryn watched a man stumble drunkenly towards her. he slid to the ground beside her and tried to draw her sword. "Storm off!" She said to him angrily. 

The drunkard didn't respond. He leaned  forward and tried to grab her around the neck. 

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“No, sorry.”

"Ok... then what? We just ask around? That could take days!" 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Auryn watched a man stumble drunkenly towards her. he slid to the ground beside her and tried to draw her sword. "Storm off!" She said to him angrily. 

The drunkard didn't respond. He leaned  forward and tried to grab her around the neck. 

Carsten began to get closer, but didn't involve himself yet.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Carsten began to get closer, but didn't involve himself yet.

Auryn elbowed the man in the nose, breaking it, but the man hardly flinched. His grip got tighter and tighter. She felt her face growing hot, her vision swimming. Auryn struggled, kicking him and pummeling him with her fists, but to no avail. She tried to yell, but her air was almost gone. She blacked out. 

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I know, but what else can we do? Would the school know?”

"Maybe... do you know what classes she took? Who her teachers were?" 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Auryn elbowed the man in the nose, breaking it, but the man hardly flinched. His grip got tighter and tighter. She felt her face growing hot, her vision swimming. Auryn struggled, kicking him and pummeling him with her fists, but to no avail. She tried to yell, but her air was almost gone. She blacked out. 

"Maybe... do you know what classes she took? Who her teachers were?" 

Carsten cursed and ran in, tearing the man off of her and throwing him to the ground.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Carsten cursed and ran in, tearing the man off of her and throwing him to the ground.

Her eyelashes fluttered weakly and there was a large bruise forming on her neck. 

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Carsten dragged the man away, getting out of the alley. He would still, apparently, rather not be seen.

Auryn reached up, touching her throat. She winced as her eyes watered from the pain. Auryn maneuvered herself so that she was sitting upright and looked around.