The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Julie grabbed his hand, keeping the knife down. "You do not deserve to die. You did not fail me. They much I know. I don't know what it's like after death, but I think you should do everything you can with your life while you have it. Keep going, for my sake if you must. Find... find someone else to love, and who will love you." She looked over at Rex, and released Daniel from her embrace. "Take care of him?"

@Just-A-Stick

"I...yes, of course!" Rex found herself saying. 

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Julie grabbed his hand, keeping the knife down. "You do not deserve to die. You did not fail me. They much I know. I don't know what it's like after death, but I think you should do everything you can with your life while you have it. Keep going, for my sake if you must. Find... find someone else to love, and who will love you." She looked over at Rex, and released Daniel from her embrace. "Take care of him?"

@Just-A-Stick

“I…I can’t do this. I can’t live right.”

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I...yes, of course!" Rex found herself saying. 

5 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I…I can’t do this. I can’t live right.”

She looked back at him, expression warm despite the tears. "I know you can, together. You are remarkable, Daniel. I... I think you have yet to quite learn that."

Julie's form destabilized, back into a vague specter. Her voice spoke once more, and somehow Daniel knew that its distance did not come from space, but from time. "Goodbye."

Then she was gone.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She looked back at him, expression warm despite the tears. "I know you can, together. You are remarkable, Daniel. I... I think you have yet to quite learn that."

Julie's form destabilized, back into a vague specter. Her voice spoke one final time, and somehow Daniel knew that its distance for not come from space, but from time. "Goodbye."

Then she was gone.

“No! Don’t leave me!”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“No! Don’t leave me!”

He knew she was gone. The warmth of her skin that she had left on his evaporated like any simple illusion. Her presence almost remained, but it was more of a faint impression left on the strange new energy that had found him.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

He raised the knife to his throat, beads of blood appearing.

Rex jerked the knife out of his hand, cutting her hand in the process. "Daniel, please!" She examined his neck with her bloody hand. The knife was thrown across the room. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex jerked the knife out of his hand, cutting her hand in the process. "Daniel, please!" She examined his neck with her bloody hand. The knife was thrown across the room. 

He began sobbing again. “Why am I never strong enough?!”

He began sobbing again. “Why am I never strong enough?!”

"You don't need to be strong! Who would need you to be strong?" She tired to comfort him without getting her blood everywhere. 

“…killing myself. I always fail. Why can’t I be strong enough?”

"You fail, because someone needs you here. I need you here... Please... just.... i'm glad you failed." Rex just rocked him, back and forth. 

"You fail, because someone needs you here. I need you here... Please... just.... i'm glad you failed." Rex just rocked him, back and forth. 

“I fail because I can’t do what needs to be done.”

"That isn't what needs to be done! Would you rather I kill myself?" 

“No, of course not! But you aren’t me. It would be easier for everyone if I was gone. Even you.”

“No, of course not! But you aren’t me. It would be easier for everyone if I was gone. Even you.”

Rex was silent for a moment. "I would be dead without you. Do you want that?" 

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

ohhh right... XD 

4 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“No. I don’t. But you wouldn’t be. You hurt yourself because I talked to you.”

"That was me! Not you! My brain wasn't working that day!" Rex stopped rocking 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"That was me! Not you! My brain wasn't working that day!" Rex stopped rocking 

“It was me. If I hadn’t been there, you wouldn’t have done that. You would be better without me. Everyone would be.” Her started moving towards the knife.

“It was me. If I hadn’t been there, you wouldn’t have done that. You would be better without me. Everyone would be.” Her started moving towards the knife.

She grabbed him and held him as tight as she could, wincing visibly at the pain in her hand. "No."