The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“…ok.” He gently picked her up. “Where should we go.” 

Rex leaned against him. "Somewhere inside, and warm with a blanket... and somewhere we can find you a new shirt." 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex leaned against him. "Somewhere inside, and warm with a blanket... and somewhere we can find you a new shirt." 

“Ok, I can take you to my dorm room.” He carried her there, a short walk away, then set her down on his bed. He grabbed a shirt and put it on.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Ok, I can take you to my dorm room.” He carried her there, a short walk away, then set her down on his bed. He grabbed a shirt and put it on.

hehehehe :P 

Rex curled up on his bed, watching him. "You're very handsome, you know." She says quietly. 

“No. It’s me. Everything is wrong with me, and I make everything wrong for everyone else I’m with.”

"You never made anything wrong with me... Daniel? Would Julie want you to feel and act this way?" 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"You never made anything wrong with me... Daniel? Would Julie want you to feel and act this way?" 

“Yes I did. Look at your hand. My fault. And she’s wrong.”

“Yes I did. Look at your hand. My fault. And she’s wrong.”

Rex glanced down at the bandage on her hand, rubbing her thumb over it and wincing.. "That was me. Trying to protect you. It was worth every single drop of blood, every tear,every pain. I would gladly do it again- without hesitation, to save you again. You are worth all the pain in the world. Julie wasn't wrong. Spirits can't lie." 

Rex glanced down at the bandage on her hand, rubbing her thumb over it and wincing.. "That was me. Trying to protect you. It was worth every single drop of blood, every tear,every pain. I would gladly do it again- without hesitation, to save you again. You are worth all the pain in the world. Julie wasn't wrong. Spirits can't lie." 

“Exactly. I hurt you, even if it was indirect. It might feel that way for you, but for me I would rather die than cause you pain. I should die instead.”

“Exactly. I hurt you, even if it was indirect. It might feel that way for you, but for me I would rather die than cause you pain. I should die instead.”

"Daniel." 

"Do you want to feel this way? Deep down? Is this who you are? Is the truth anywhere in you?" 

“Why would I want to feel this way? But this is the truth. The world is better off without me.” Tears began falling from his eyes.

“Why would I want to feel this way? But this is the truth. The world is better off without me.” Tears began falling from his eyes.

"You can be healed. It just takes work" Rex wiped away his tears with her good hand. "For now, will you just rest with me? Hold me tight and deal with this when you have had some sleep?"