The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"You can be healed. It just takes work" Rex wiped away his tears with her good hand. "For now, will you just rest with me? Hold me tight and deal with this when you have had some sleep?" 

“How can I be healed? I’ve tried so many times.” He wrapped his arms around her gently.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“How can I be healed? I’ve tried so many times.” He wrapped his arms around her gently.

Rex guided him so that the two of them were laying down. "Can we worry about that later?" She laid her good hand on his cheek. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex guided him so that the two of them were laying down. "Can we worry about that later?" She laid her good hand on his cheek. 

“I’m sorry. I need to let you rest.” He was silent, holding her comfortingly.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

A tear dropped from Daniel’s eye.

Rex winced and opened one eye. She noticed his tear immediately and wiped it away. "What is it?" She whispered, moving so there noses where only a few inches away from each other. 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex winced and opened one eye. She noticed his tear immediately and wiped it away. "What is it?" She whispered, moving so there noses where only a few inches away from each other. 

“Nothing. Go back to sleep.”

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Why do you not want me to care? I love you! The least you can do is tell me what's wrong." She opened her other eye. 

“You were…talking in your sleep. About how your hands hurt.”

“You were…talking in your sleep. About how your hands hurt.”

"Oh..." Rex winced. "The medicine is wearing off, that's all. I'm fine. Please don't worry, you need to try to sleep." 

“What are you worried about?” Daniel began rubbing her back gently.

"I'm worried about you." Rex relaxed into his touch, feeling the ripples it sent down her arms.  

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I…I don’t want that.”

"I know you don't... but... I'm going to worry, so long as you have moments like you did today." She touched the scab on his throat gently. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I know you don't... but... I'm going to worry, so long as you have moments like you did today." She touched the scab on his throat gently. 

He winced. “I’m sorry. But I’m ok now.”