The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

6 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Of course. I'm happy to help..." She glanced down at her hand and froze. The wound was bleeding through the bandage. "Oops..." She whispered. Rex tried to hide her hand behind her back, hoping he hadn't seen. 

“You need to check on that,” Daniel said, urgent and downcast. “I’m so sorry. For what happened to your hand and for what I was trying to do.”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“You need to check on that,” Daniel said, urgent and downcast. “I’m so sorry. For what happened to your hand and for what I was trying to do.”

"Yeah... I need to check on it..." She pulled her hand from behind her back and put it in her lap. "You can be sorry, but you can't blame yourself. That wouldn't be fair." Rex started unwrapping her bandage, wincing. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Yeah... I need to check on it..." She pulled her hand from behind her back and put it in her lap. "You can be sorry, but you can't blame yourself. That wouldn't be fair." Rex started unwrapping her bandage, wincing. 

“But it is my fault. Thank you for stopping me.”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“But it is my fault. Thank you for stopping me.”

"It's not like i wouldn't not stop you... I love you!" She pulled the bloody bandage free and inspected the wound. One of the stitches had pulled free and blood was seeping from it again. Rex sighed and rubbed her forehead. 

11 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"It's not like i wouldn't not stop you... I love you!" She pulled the bloody bandage free and inspected the wound. One of the stitches had pulled free and blood was seeping from it again. Rex sighed and rubbed her forehead. 

“I’m still thankful. Will I need to fix that?”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I’m still thankful. Will I need to fix that?”

"I don't think so? it's not that bad..." She wiped away the blood. "Can you hand me that bottle please?" She pointed to a bottle in her satchel. 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I don't think so? it's not that bad..." She wiped away the blood. "Can you hand me that bottle please?" She pointed to a bottle in her satchel. 

He got it for her. “Can I do anything else to help?”

4 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He got it for her. “Can I do anything else to help?”

She dripped some liquid into the wound, wincing as it stung. "You can help me wrap it again... and I think you should eat something." 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She dripped some liquid into the wound, wincing as it stung. "You can help me wrap it again... and I think you should eat something." 

He got the bandages and helped her wrap the arm, then got  some food. “You need to eat too.”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

He got the bandages and helped her wrap the arm, then got  some food. “You need to eat too.”

It's hand, but I'm the last person who can correct on typos XD

"Yeah, I should." 

5 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Is there anything you want from me? I’ll give you anything Rex.”

"I... I want an answer to a question. And... my full name is Araxie... Araxie Vesper." She blushed. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"I do prefer Rex. I want to know... what am I to you?" Rex winced as if it caused her physical pain. 

“Everything,” he answered instantly. “You are everything. I…I love you Rex.”