The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"It won't be near your throat. It can function perfectly fine if you are just touching it."

"Alright." She braced herself. 

She's still gonna have a rasp tho :P 

It's part of her character 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Alright."

Cinder pressed some buttons on the device, and then it activated, completely healing the patient.

"Do you feel anything wrong, or does anything hurt intensively?" 

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Cinder pressed some buttons on the device, and then it activated, completely healing the patient.

"Do you feel anything wrong, or does anything hurt intensively?" 

"No. It feels... buzzy." Auryn said, a puzzled expression on her face. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"No. It feels... buzzy." Auryn said, a puzzled expression on her face. 

"Okay. I'm going to get you to stay in this room for 30 more minutes, and if anything starts to hurt or the buzzy feeling starts to become worse, tell me immediately, okay?"

Edited by Aeoryi

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Okay. I'm going to get you to stay in this room for 30 more minutes, and if anything starts to hurt or the buzzy feeling starts to become worse, tell me immediately, okay?"

"Alright..." 

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't understand anything. Who I was, or what happened to me, or what... we were."

@Lightweaver2

“You were a kind, loving, caring man who would try to do the right thing no matter how much it hurt. We were with  that man from before to get a job, but didn’t understand what was going to be demanded of us. He hurt me first, and I tried to convince you to not let him hurt you. You didn’t let me do so, as it would mean us being apart. He hurt you magically, and it mauled your soul, seeming to erase your memories. As for what we were, I loved you, and you said the same to me. You proved that many times.” Tears fell freely from her eyes as she spoke.

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I'll stay as long as you stay." She stomach rumbled audibly. 

“You’re hungry, let’s get some food.”

"I don't understand anything. Who I was, or what happened to me, or what... we were."

@Lightweaver2

“You were a kind, loving, caring man who would try to do the right thing no matter how much it hurt. We were with  that man from before to get a job, but didn’t understand what was going to be demanded of us. He hurt me first, and I tried to convince you to not let him hurt you. You didn’t let me do so, as it would mean us being apart. He hurt you magically, and it mauled your soul, seeming to erase your memories. As for what we were, I loved you, and you said the same to me. You proved that many times.” Tears fell freely from her eyes as she spoke.

@Lightweaver2

@Lightweaver2

You were a kind, loving, caring man who would try to do the right thing no matter how much it hurt. We were with  that man from before to get a job, but didn’t understand what was going to be demanded of us. He hurt me first, and I tried to convince you to not let him hurt you. You didn’t let me do so, as it would mean us being apart. He hurt you magically, and it mauled your soul, seeming to erase your memories. As for what we were, I loved you, and you said the same to me. You proved that many times.” Tears fell freely from her eyes as she spoke.

"I'll stay as long as you stay." She stomach rumbled audibly. 

"Dead, I hope... He was fought of by a man. the same one ho brought me here." 

“You’re hungry, let’s go get some food.”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

I think something went awry...

He stared at her. "I... don't get it. It sounds like you're taking about a different person. Maybe you are, in some ways."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He stared at her. "I... don't get it. It sounds like you're taking about a different person. Maybe you are, in some ways."

“I…maybe I am. Something happened to you. I hope that you’ll at least be able to trust me though, if not now then sometime.” I hope for a lot more than that, actually.

“I…maybe I am. Something happened to you. I hope that you’ll at least be able to trust me though, if not now then sometime.” I hope for a lot more than that, actually.

He shrugged, and stopped looking at her. "We should... find somewhere to stay?"

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He shrugged, and stopped looking at her. "We should... find somewhere to stay?"

“Probably. This way,” she said, walking back to the inn. “Although we don’t have any money to pay for a room.”

10 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

"Well so are you, probably." She looked at him. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Where should we get some food?" She asked, laying her head on his shoulder. 

“We could go to the cafeteria I guess, if you want?”

- - -

“Then we might be sleeping outside.”

@The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by Lightweaver2

Helda curled up, trying to keep warm in the cold night. She shivered, wishing there was someone to keep her warm.

Tayen sat nearby, hardly trying to sleep. He pondered his situation, occasionally shooting Helda glances that were hard to interpret.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen sat nearby, hardly trying to sleep. He pondered his situation, occasionally shooting Helda glances that were hard to interpret.

She shivered more, the night growing colder. She pointedly didn’t look at Tayen.

- - -

Daniel stood, then pulled Rex to her feet. “How are you feeling?” @Just-A-Stick

Edited by Lightweaver2