The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex leaned against his shoulder. "Why is it so quiet here? Where are all the people?" 

“Something happened to the school, there was a big storm and some… other stuff. I don’t know exactly, I was quite distracted at the time.”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Something happened to the school, there was a big storm and some… other stuff. I don’t know exactly, I was quite distracted at the time.”

"Yeah... I'm sure." 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"What's wrong?" She asked, looking at him carefully. 

“Nothing. I just…wish you had a better life. None of is your fault, but with everything you’ve dealt with and now this, it’s just not fair.”

“Nothing. I just…wish you had a better life. None of is your fault, but with everything you’ve dealt with and now this, it’s just not fair.”

"Well, I'm sure you're life was hardly a summer picnic, right?" She set her empty soup bowl on the floor and ducked under his arm, so that she was against his chest again. 

9 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Well, I'm sure you're life was hardly a summer picnic, right?" She set her empty soup bowl on the floor and ducked under his arm, so that she was against his chest again. 

“No, it wasn’t, but it also was nothing compared to yours.” He smiled as she did this.

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She smiled back. "You could tell me about it?" 

“There isn’t much to tell. I was born and raised by two parents, and they wanted me to be somewhere I’d be safe from myself, they hoped the Academy would work.”

“There isn’t much to tell. I was born and raised by two parents, and they wanted me to be somewhere I’d be safe from myself, they hoped the Academy would work.”

"That... sounds peaceful. But, also like there might be more to the story..." She held his hand, tracing over his knuckles with her thumb.  

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"That... sounds peaceful. But, also like there might be more to the story..." She held his hand, tracing over his knuckles with her thumb.  

“There’s not really. I tried to…kill myself. They thought I might get the help I needed here.”

24 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen got up. He still felt tired, but... better. "What should we do now?"

“Should we go find somewhere to work?”

22 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"How... how old were you?" She asked quietly. 

”…which time?” 

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"How many where there? I only had... four?" 

He pulled her close to him. “Only a couple of serious times. I…my parents caught me one night, standing on a ledge, thinking about jumping.”

- - -

“No, the only person I know is a lunatic who tried to capture both of us.”

@The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by Lightweaver2

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

He pulled her close to him. “Only a couple of serious times. I…my parents caught me one night, standing on a ledge, thinking about jumping.”

"I... I'm sorry. Did being at the Academy help?"