The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"I love you." Rex replied, sitting up. She stood up, stretching and rubbing the back of her neck. "How'd you sleep?" 

“And I love you. I slept good, did you?” He also stood slowly, yawning.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“And I love you. I slept good, did you?” He also stood slowly, yawning.

"Yes, I slept very well, considering." Rex combed through her hair with her good hand, tidying it into some form of neatness.

15 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel woke up, rising slowly. “Sorry.”

- - -

Tayen! I know you. I know that you can break from this pain, even for just a moment. Please, let me know you’re there.

@The Aspiring Archivist

The form began to swirl around her, pricking at her soul with shocks of horrible pain.

“That’s good. So…what do we do next?”

"Well, I was thinking about it, and, I think I should get my hand checked by a colleague, then, I can see if they need my help at the hospital. I.. I could use an assistant, if you're interested." She smiled at him, rolling her hair into a loose bun and sticking it with a hairpin. 

10 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The form began to swirl around her, pricking at her soul with shocks of horrible pain.

Tayen, please. I know you’re strong.

7 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Well, I was thinking about it, and, I think I should get my hand checked by a colleague, then, I can see if they need my help at the hospital. I.. I could use an assistant, if you're interested." She smiled at him, rolling her hair into a loose bun and sticking it with a hairpin. 

“Of course I’d be interested, it’s with you, isn’t it.” He smiled at her. “You look amazing, I can’t believe I haven’t told you that.” 

Tayen, please. I know you’re strong.

“Of course I’d be interested, it’s with you, isn’t it.” He smiled at her. “You look amazing, I can’t believe I haven’t told you that.” 

Rex laughed. "I'd welcome your help...." She stopped, glancing at her reflection. "I'm a mess... Look at me!"