The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"It hurt for a bit, because I was confused. I didn't understand what had happened to you. But it wasn't a horrible thing. I'm okay."

“And if I had left? Forever and not come back? Would that be horrible?”

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't know. I imagine at some point you would realize that less time had passed than you thought."

“Maybe. But would you still love me, even if I had hurt you like that?”

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Probably. If I had never understood why things had changed, I'd probably blame myself."

“If I had hurt you, you’d still love me. So it’s possible to love someone despite what they have done to you.”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“If I had hurt you, you’d still love me. So it’s possible to love someone despite what they have done to you.”

He sighed. "I wouldn't have thought you had done anything to me. I would have thought I had done something to you to cause it."

16 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He sighed. "I wouldn't have thought you had done anything to me. I would have thought I had done something to you to cause it."

“So you wouldn’t think I loved you? That I could love you through anything you did to me?”

17 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Then trust me on this. You are worthy of love, more than worthy. And you are incredible.”

“And I think you’re extremely wrong,” she said, but smiled at him.

Rex nodded, trying to believe it. "Worthy." She whispered, pondering the word.  @Lightweaver2

Edited by Just-A-Stick

12 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I just wish I could give you the love you deserve. Instead you get…well, me.”

Rex hugged him tightly. "Talking like that won't help me very much, I don't think." She whispered. 

8 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex hugged him tightly. "Talking like that won't help me very much, I don't think." She whispered. 

He hugged her back, kissing her forehead. “Then I’m glad I can be here for you, someone needs to be. I’m glad you let me be that person.”

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He hugged her back, kissing her forehead. “Then I’m glad I can be here for you, someone needs to be. I’m glad you let me be that person.”

Rex nodded. "Your the best person for me, I think."