The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Here, we need to get you to that hospital. It’s right there,” he said, pointing.

Rex nodded, working to keep the tears out of her eyes as her hand continued to hurt. She turned her face away slightly, knowing that her pain would effect Daniel in unpleasant ways, and not wanting him to be able to read her face. Rex stumbled slightly. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex nodded, working to keep the tears out of her eyes as her hand continued to hurt. She turned her face away slightly, knowing that her pain would effect Daniel in unpleasant ways, and not wanting him to be able to read her face. Rex stumbled slightly. 

Daniel looked at her, worried. He caught her as she stumbled, then lifted her into his arms and carried her into the hospital. “I need a doctor!”

4 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel looked at her, worried. He caught her as she stumbled, then lifted her into his arms and carried her into the hospital. “I need a doctor!”

hehehehe

Who is going to be the doctor? Is Archie online? :P 

Rex didn't protest when he picked her up. The pain was clouding her vision- or where those tears? She didn't know. everything hurt and she couldn't think straight. "Doctor." She mumbled. 

13 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex didn't protest when he picked her up. The pain was clouding her vision- or where those tears? She didn't know. everything hurt and she couldn't think straight. "Doctor." She mumbled. 

“Please, quickly!” Daniel yelled, looking down at Rex with concern.

I don’t know, he isn’t currently but I bet he will be soonish.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“Please, quickly!” Daniel yelled, looking down at Rex with concern.

Rex didn't even look at him. Her eyes fell closed, and she didn't open them. "Love- you-" She whispered, barely audible. 

Okay, coolio :P 

I might have to leave soonish... 

@The Aspiring Archivist

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex didn't even look at him. Her eyes fell closed, and she didn't open them. "Love- you-" She whispered, barely audible. 

@The Aspiring Archivist

Alright, that’s fine.

“And I will always love you,” he whispered back.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“And I will always love you,” he whispered back.

Rex was unresponsive.

There isn't a whole lot more we can do without someone else... 😛 

I guess now we just wait? 

15 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Where do we need to take her?”

The doctor led them though various hallways before arriving at a room with several patients. He had Rex played on a bed, and called for magical healers as he began attending the wound.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The doctor led them though various hallways before arriving at a room with several patients. He had Rex played on a bed, and called for magical healers as he began attending the wound.

Daniel watched and waited anxiously.