The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“I’m not sure. Maybe to other patients? Why?”

"Well, I'm supposed to stay, but, I'm not sure if this is the room they want me in right now... and, we need to make sure you can stay with me." Rex said, a slight smile touching her lips. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Well, I'm supposed to stay, but, I'm not sure if this is the room they want me in right now... and, we need to make sure you can stay with me." Rex said, a slight smile touching her lips. 

Daniel wrapped his arms gently around her. “I will stay with you for as long as you want.”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel wrapped his arms gently around her. “I will stay with you for as long as you want.”

She leaned into his chest. "Thank you." She said softly, tears coming to her eyes. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"I love you." Rex whispered, shutting her eyes before the tears overflowed. 

Well we could skip and have an interaction with Tayen and Helda, or something else? 

“How?” Daniel whispered, too softly for her to hear.

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex felt herself drifting off to sleep, but she was too tired to stop herself. She fell asleep.

@Lightweaver2

Hehe…

Daniel sighed, looking down at her. How could she love someone like him? How could anyone? Something was wrong, and it was his fault. She would be better off without him. He waited for her sleep to deepen, then gently lifted her away from him and stood, grabbing a scalpel as her exited the room.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel sighed, looking down at her. How could she love someone like him? How could anyone? Something was wrong, and it was his fault. She would be better off without him. He waited for her sleep to deepen, then gently lifted her away from him and stood, grabbing a scalpel as her exited the room.

*GASP*

NOOOOO

*and yet I'm laughing...*

:o

Rex stirred, opening her eyes. Daniel was nowhere in sight. She could almost feel his arms around her.... Rex shook herself, determined not to fall back asleep. She sat up, then stood up, looking around.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

The doctor stopped him as he left, grabbing his arm. "What are you doing with that?"

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex stirred, opening her eyes. Daniel was nowhere in sight. She could almost feel his arms around her.... Rex shook herself, determined not to fall back asleep. She sat up, then stood up, looking around.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The doctor stopped him as he left, grabbing his arm. "What are you doing with that?"

“It isn’t your business,” he said, yanking his arm away.