The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Thank you." Rex slipped out of Daniel's arms, letting him slump to the side, and covering him with a small blanket. Then, she walked out into the hallway with Helda. 

Daniel seemed to shake a little bit as she left.

- - -

“Did he hurt you?” Helda asked Rex, worried.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel seemed to shake a little bit as she left.

- - -

“Did he hurt you?” Helda asked Rex, worried.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen was with them also.

Rex nodded to him, offering a small smile.

"He did... but not physically." 

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“What did he do?” Helda asked, voice getting angry.

"He... um.." Tears trailed down her face again. "He tried to kill himself... while i was asleep. With a scalpel...." Rex whispered, voice breaking. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"He... um.." Tears trailed down her face again. "He tried to kill himself... while i was asleep. With a scalpel...." Rex whispered, voice breaking. 

“…oh.” Helda wrapped her arms around Rex.

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She sobbed into Helda's arms. "You and- Tayen- such a perfect- relationship-" Rex cried. 

I wish. We’ve had our own problems. She held Rex as comfortingly as possible. “It’ll…it’ll get better. But, well, that’s not much comfort now.”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

I wish. We’ve had our own problems. She held Rex as comfortingly as possible. “It’ll…it’ll get better. But, well, that’s not much comfort now.”

"I just wish- I could help him..." her crying slowed slightly, wiping at her eyes. 

6 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Woops, accidental quote box.

Tayen was silent.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I just wish- I could help him..." her crying slowed slightly, wiping at her eyes. 

“You are helping him Rex, I can tell. This wasn’t your fault, but it is your fault that he’s still here. He would have done this a long time ago if it weren’t for you, and I think that he would have succeeded.”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“You are helping him Rex, I can tell. This wasn’t your fault, but it is your fault that he’s still here. He would have done this a long time ago if it weren’t for you, and I think that he would have succeeded.”

Rex nodded. "You... You're right. thank you." She sniffed and took a few deep breaths, calming herself. 

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"To be honest, we need to find food and a place to stay first."

"Oh, of course." Rex smiled at him. "You definitely need to do that... And I should probably get a nap..." 

Just now, Aeoryi said:

YAY! HI!

wanna continue where we left off with Auryn? Cinder (as the doc) left her for half an hour with her healed by the magic... so, Cinder could just walk back in? :P