The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

12 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She nodded and started breathing again, eyes closed, head down. "Sorry." She whispered. 

He held her again. “It’s…well it’s ok now, right?” he asked, almost pleading.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

He held her again. “It’s…well it’s ok now, right?” he asked, almost pleading.

"I don't know if I'll ever be ok..." She sniffed, leaning into his embrace. "I'm trying." So that you don't leave. She added in her head. 

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Don’t be.”

"But... but this, this is my fault!" She didn't even try to stop her tears. "I should be fine. I should go on like we did, like everything is alright!" She seemed angry now. Mad at her tears, at her pain and hurt. 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"But... but this, this is my fault!" She didn't even try to stop her tears. "I should be fine. I should go on like we did, like everything is alright!" She seemed angry now. Mad at her tears, at her pain and hurt. 

Daniel shrank back slightly, then reached forward and pulled her to him. “This isn’t your fault. If anything it’s both of ours. And it’s ok to not be alright. I’m not either. It’s not ok to pretend like nothing’s wrong, we need to face it.”

4 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel shrank back slightly, then reached forward and pulled her to him. “This isn’t your fault. If anything it’s both of ours. And it’s ok to not be alright. I’m not either. It’s not ok to pretend like nothing’s wrong, we need to face it.”

Rex didn't answer him, and she didn't lean against him. She kept all her anger and pain and sadness coiled up inside. You can't let it out. just don't.  your fine. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex didn't answer him, and she didn't lean against him. She kept all her anger and pain and sadness coiled up inside. You can't let it out. just don't.  your fine. 

Daniel seemed to shrink back a little bit, tears falling from his face. She didn’t love him.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel seemed to shrink back a little bit, tears falling from his face. She didn’t love him.

Rex just looked away, not saying anything, not even looking at him. I'm sorry... 

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He didn’t do anything. I wish I was dead.

Rex felt him stiffen beside her. Reach out... "No!" She said in her mind, "I'll get hurt again!" Do it anyway. He needs you. "Fine!" Rex walked through her mind, into the almost empty corner where her forgotten memories had previously been kept. There, hidden away in the very back, there was her magic. "What if it's been to long?" It hasn't been. Use it. Help him. "Fine." She picked it up and pressed it out.

Rex felt the familiar ripple as her magic crept outward, entering Daniel's head and reading his thoughts. "Daniel." She whispered in his head.

Her brow furrowed in concentration, eyes closed. 

8 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex felt him stiffen beside her. Reach out... "No!" She said in her mind, "I'll get hurt again!" Do it anyway. He needs you. "Fine!" Rex walked through her mind, into the almost empty corner where her forgotten memories had previously been kept. There, hidden away in the very back, there was her magic. "What if it's been to long?" It hasn't been. Use it. Help him. "Fine." She picked it up and pressed it out.

Rex felt the familiar ripple as her magic crept outward, entering Daniel's head and reading his thoughts. "Daniel." She whispered in his head.

Her brow furrowed in concentration, eyes closed. 

I should be dead. I deserve to die. I want to be dead. This is all my fault…Rex?

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

I should be dead. I deserve to die. I want to be dead. This is all my fault…Rex?

Yes, it's me. You don't deserve to die. That's a lie. Somethings are hard to say out loud. She impressed upon him how much she loved him, how she just needed a little bit of time to heal before she could go back to normal. She showed him how worried about him she was, how she wanted him to be okay, and wanted to help him get there. Rex lead him back through her memories, to the sweetest times between the two of them, she showed him all of her love for him while tears coursed their way down her face. I love you. 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Yes, it's me. You don't deserve to die. That's a lie. Somethings are hard to say out loud. She impressed upon him how much she loved him, how she just needed a little bit of time to heal before she could go back to normal. She showed him how worried about him she was, how she wanted him to be okay, and wanted to help him get there. Rex lead him back through her memories, to the sweetest times between the two of them, she showed him all of her love for him while tears coursed their way down her face. I love you. 

Tears flowed down his face. I do. I do. All I do is make things worse. He steeled himself. It’s ok to take the time you need. Heal. A thought came unbidden to his mind. Maybe then you’ll leave, you’ll realize who I am, and I’ll finally stop hurting you.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Tears flowed down his face. I do. I do. All I do is make things worse. He steeled himself. It’s ok to take the time you need. Heal. A thought came unbidden to his mind. Maybe then you’ll leave, you’ll realize who I am, and I’ll finally stop hurting you.

NO! You don't make things worse! How am I supposed to heal, if you're not? I'm not leaving. You hear me?! I'M NOT LEAVING! Rex forced her mind to show him, just how much she loved him, what he meant to her. She poured all her feelings into that love, amplifying it, until it was all he could feel. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close. 

6 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

NO! You don't make things worse! How am I supposed to heal, if you're not? I'm not leaving. You hear me?! I'M NOT LEAVING! Rex forced her mind to show him, just how much she loved him, what he meant to her. She poured all her feelings into that love, amplifying it, until it was all he could feel. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close. 

He sank into the embrace. I love you Rex. I’m sorry for how I am.