The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

11 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He sank into the embrace. I love you Rex. I’m sorry for how I am.

"Shhhh... Don't apologize for that." She rocked him back and forth gently, cradling his head in her arms. "I love you too."  @Lightweaver2

Edited by Just-A-Stick

3 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“It isn’t,” he sobbed. “I’m not.”

She pulled his head to her chest. "Shhh.... You don't have to be okay..." Rex planted a kiss on the top of his head, resting her cheek against his hair. "I'm here..." 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She pulled his head to her chest. "Shhh.... You don't have to be okay..." Rex planted a kiss on the top of his head, resting her cheek against his hair. "I'm here..." 

Is the psychic link still there?

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex simply held him, patting his back and communicating wordlessly through their bond. 

He sent her his feelings of self-hatred, of how he wanted her to do what would be best.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

He sent her his feelings of self-hatred, of how he wanted her to do what would be best.

She took them from him, sealing them away in her mind. No. Those are not for you anymore. Trust me. 

1 hour ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Good. He pulled her closer to him, rubbing his hand through her hair.

He could sense how much she loved the feeling, sense the shivers it sent through her body. A thought rose unbidden to her mind. Never stop, go on forever, kiss him. Rex tried to shove the thought away before he saw it, but it was to late.  

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

He could sense how much she loved the feeling, sense the shivers it sent through her body. A thought rose unbidden to her mind. Never stop, go on forever, kiss him. Rex tried to shove the thought away before he saw it, but it was to late.  

Daniel sent her the happiness he felt when with her, his joy that he could make her feel this way. He saw the thought, but, sensing her feelings about it, made himself ignore it for the time. He knew she could tell he was though.

12 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel sent her the happiness he felt when with her, his joy that he could make her feel this way. He saw the thought, but, sensing her feelings about it, made himself ignore it for the time. He knew she could tell he was though.

Rex snuggled into him. I love you. Please, can we try to get better? She sent him the vision she wanted for the future. Them, happily somewhere, a family, together. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex snuggled into him. I love you. Please, can we try to get better? She sent him the vision she wanted for the future. Them, happily somewhere, a family, together. 

I want to. I want to be better. And I want you to be better, more than anything I want that.