The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“But…well I don’t forgive myself. How can I?”

Rex sighed. "Why can't you forgive yourself? You aren't exactly helping yourself by beating yourself up. You know that, right?"  

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex sighed. "Why can't you forgive yourself? You aren't exactly helping yourself by beating yourself up. You know that, right?"  

“I know that. But sometimes logic just doesn’t matter. It doesn’t make me feel any different.”

Daniel cupped her cheek. “Is your head ok?”

Rex looked into his eyes. "My magic... it's what started the headaches in the first place, I haven't used it in a while, so it's harder than normal, until I'm used to it again." She winced. "It hurts very much, one of the worst in a long time..." 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex looked into his eyes. "My magic... it's what started the headaches in the first place, I haven't used it in a while, so it's harder than normal, until I'm used to it again." She winced. "It hurts very much, one of the worst in a long time..." 

His eyes filled with tears and he pulled his hands away from her face, wrapping her in an embrace.

His eyes filled with tears and he pulled his hands away from her face, wrapping her in an embrace.

"It's alright, I'll be okay." She whispered, resting in his arms. "Thank you." 

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“It’s my fault. I’m causing you pain, again.”

Rex laid her index finger against his lips, forestalling further comment. "No, you're not." She sat up a little straighter and looked him in the eye. "I chose. I chose to get my hand cut, and I chose to use my magic. Tell me how that's your fault!" She tried ignored the sharp spike of pain that stabbed through her skull, but flinched visibly. 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex laid her index finger against his lips, forestalling further comment. "No, you're not." She sat up a little straighter and looked him in the eye. "I chose. I chose to get my hand cut, and I chose to use my magic. Tell me how that's your fault!" She tried ignored the sharp spike of pain that stabbed through her skull, but flinched visibly. 

“Because the reasons you chose to do those things were because of me. Please, don’t hurt yourself more.”

Edited by Lightweaver2

“Because the reasons you chose to do those things were because of me. Please, don’t hurt yourself more.”

Rex grunted. "It... It doesn't hurt that much, I'm fine, I promise." Her eyes were starting to go unfocused from the pain, but she refused to close them. Stupid head. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex grunted. "It... It doesn't hurt that much, I'm fine, I promise." Her eyes were starting to go unfocused from the pain, but she refused to close them. Stupid head. 

Daniel pushed her gently down onto the bed. “I can see that it does. Please, don’t make it worse.”

1 hour ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel pushed her gently down onto the bed. “I can see that it does. Please, don’t make it worse.”

Rex huffed and crossed her arms. "I don't want to rest like... like some child. It's just a headache, I'm fine!" She tried to get up. @Lightweaver2

Edited by Just-A-Stick

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex huffed and crossed her arms. "I don't want to rest like... like some child. It's just a headache, I'm fine!" She tried to get up. @Lightweaver2

He kept her down. “Healing is not a childish action. In fact, taking the time you need to get better is one of the least childish things you can do.”

15 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He kept her down. “Healing is not a childish action. In fact, taking the time you need to get better is one of the least childish things you can do.”

Rex humped to herself. "Well, what will you be doing while i'm resting." She muttered. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She closed her eyes and leaned against his chest. "I love you. A lot." She whispered. 

“I know that, and it is the most wonderful thing in my life. And I love you too.”