The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Eventually, his head dropped onto hers, his breathing evening.

She brushed her fingers along the side of his face, brushing a lock of hair off his forehead, then, drifted off to sleep. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She brushed her fingers along the side of his face, brushing a lock of hair off his forehead, then, drifted off to sleep. 

Daniel woke up but didn’t move, trying not to disturb Rex.

She can ... :P 

Rex... a voice said in her head

You used the magic! You said you wouldn't ever again... you remember, don't you?

What he- what Morgan did?

Rex whimpered in her sleep slightly.

"No, I don't remember.."

Yes. You remember. He hurt you. He forced his way- "No!" Rex yelped, coming awake. 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex... a voice said in her head

You used the magic! You said you wouldn't ever again... you remember, don't you?

What he- what Morgan did?

Rex whimpered in her sleep slightly.

"No, I don't remember.."

Yes. You remember. He hurt you. He forced his way- "No!" Rex yelped, coming awake. 

Daniel jumped slightly. “Rex? Is everything ok?”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He pulled her tight against him. “What’s wrong?”

"Dream... I... I used my magic... I." She shook her head, wincing. "I told myself I never would again." She pulled her knees close to her body, hiding in his arms. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Dream... I... I used my magic... I." She shook her head, wincing. "I told myself I never would again." She pulled her knees close to her body, hiding in his arms. 

He held her. “You’re safe now. I’m here for you, and I love you. Is there something I can do to make it better?”

He held her. “You’re safe now. I’m here for you, and I love you. Is there something I can do to make it better?”

"I don't know... he just... he's dead and yet... he still won't leave me. he won't stop hurting me." Rex was crying in his arms now, body wracked with sobs. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"I don't know... he just... he's dead and yet... he still won't leave me. he won't stop hurting me." Rex was crying in his arms now, body wracked with sobs. 

“Who? Who’s hurting you?” He stroked a hand through her hair, then down her back.