The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

He smiled back at her. Smiling felt good, it had been a long while since he’d smiled this much.

Rex took his hand with her good one, lacing her fingers through his. "I could stay like this forever." 

“What?”

"Well, if I didn't have an injured hand, we wouldn't be here in the first place, would we." She said, smiling softly at him.

How did I ever end up with someone so... amazing.

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Well, if I didn't have an injured hand, we wouldn't be here in the first place, would we." She said, smiling softly at him.

How did I ever end up with someone so... amazing.

“That’s true I guess. But I’m still not happy your in pain.”

“That’s true I guess. But I’m still not happy your in pain.”

Rex shrugged. "I'm used to it... I have a fairly large pain tolerance by now." She immediately, hardly thinking laid a hand on her forearm and appeared to zone out slightly. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex shrugged. "I'm used to it... I have a fairly large pain tolerance by now." She immediately, hardly thinking laid a hand on her forearm and appeared to zone out slightly. 

Daniel frowned, gently touching her hand. “That doesn’t make it fine.”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel frowned, gently touching her hand. “That doesn’t make it fine.”

"And the thing is," She continued, as if not hearing him, "I'm the one who... who caused myself the most pain." She whispered.

"And the thing is," She continued, as if not hearing him, "I'm the one who... who caused myself the most pain." She whispered.

Daniel paused, frowning more. “What…what do you mean by that?”

Daniel paused, frowning more. “What…what do you mean by that?”

Rex carefully rolled up her sleeve, exposing several dozen large pale scars that stretched longways across her skin. "I did it." She whispered. "I did it all.

I'm off for the night :) 

Rex carefully rolled up her sleeve, exposing several dozen large pale scars that stretched longways across her skin. "I did it." She whispered. "I did it all.

Goodnight!

Daniel felt tears form, his vision blurring. He pulled her close to him, as tight as he could without hurting her. He had no idea what to say.

17 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel felt tears form, his vision blurring. He pulled her close to him, as tight as he could without hurting her. He had no idea what to say.

"I'm sorry-" She choked out, tears rolling down her face. She jerked her sleeve back down, hiding, always hiding. Leave. There is no place for you here anymore. Rex tried to get up and leave the room. @Lightweaver2

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I'm sorry-" She choked out, tears rolling down her face. She jerked her sleeve back down, hiding, always hiding. Leave. There is no place for you here anymore. Rex tried to get up and leave the room. @Lightweaver2

“No, stay,” he whispered, not letting her go. “Please don’t leave. I love you.”

7 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“No, stay,” he whispered, not letting her go. “Please don’t leave. I love you.”

Rex stopped trying to get away, instead, turning and sobbing into his shoulder. "Can't live- any longer-" She sobbed, voice breaking. 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex stopped trying to get away, instead, turning and sobbing into his shoulder. "Can't live- any longer-" She sobbed, voice breaking. 

He held her close. “You can. Please, I know you can. I…I need you to.”

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Maybe, but not worthless. Not useless, and most of all, not unlovable. You can heal, you can become better, Rex. Baby steps, remember?”

Rex nodded- slowly this time, and wrapped her arms around him. Her sobs slowly subsided, and she took a deep, shuddering breath.