The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Unable to hold back any longer, she cupped his face, and kissed him passionately, tangling her fingers through his hair. 

He opened his eyes, kissing her back, one hand on her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

He opened his eyes, kissing her back, one hand on her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb.

A single tear fell from her eye, landing on his cheek, but she brushed it away, clamping her eyes closed, and deepening the kiss slightly, already breathless, but wanting more of... of... him. 

7 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

A single tear fell from her eye, landing on his cheek, but she brushed it away, clamping her eyes closed, and deepening the kiss slightly, already breathless, but wanting more of... of... him. 

He held her tight to him, breaking the kiss. “What is it? What’s wrong?”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He held her tight to him, breaking the kiss. “What is it? What’s wrong?”

"I just... he said... he said that..." She stopped, looking down, hair obscuring her face. 

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

He brushed the hair out of her face. “Who said it?”

"Morgan..." She winced as she said his name, it tasted vile in her mouth. "He said that I would be left, hurt and abandoned... that I would never find love... that... that..." She couldn't continue, her voice was to clogged with emotion. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Morgan..." She winced as she said his name, it tasted vile in her mouth. "He said that I would be left, hurt and abandoned... that I would never find love... that... that..." She couldn't continue, her voice was to clogged with emotion. 

Daniel pulled her tighter against him. “He was wrong then. Because I do love you.”

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel pulled her tighter against him. “He was wrong then. Because I do love you.”

"I'm sorry... I ruined everything... you'll never fall asleep now." She whispered, melting into his embrace. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"I'm sorry... I ruined everything... you'll never fall asleep now." She whispered, melting into his embrace. 

“You haven’t ruined anything. I would rather be awake with you.”