The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Hesitantly, he approaches it.

He starts to hear the whispers. Die... add more scars... no one will love you. Morgan's coming back... Daniel's going to leave you. You're not good enough. He'd rather die than be with you. Everyone is going to hurt you. block out the pain. Build more walls. Don't be vulnerable, hide, no one cares, bleed and die, on one cares. You're just suffering alone...

On and on, they don't seem to stop. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

He starts to hear the whispers. Die... add more scars... no one will love you. Morgan's coming back... Daniel's going to leave you. You're not good enough. He'd rather die than be with you. Everyone is going to hurt you. block out the pain. Build more walls. Don't be vulnerable, hide, no one cares, bleed and die, on one cares. You're just suffering alone...

On and on, they don't seem to stop. 

He fell to the floor, the whispers seeming to almost match his own thoughts. He sensed a resonance, some were his own thoughts. Yes, die. It will make it all better for everyone, He thought

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He fell to the floor, the whispers seeming to almost match his own thoughts. He sensed a resonance, some were his own thoughts. Yes, die. It will make it all better for everyone, He thought

Very faintly, he hears a voice calling his name, away from the dark corner. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Very faintly, he hears a voice calling his name, away from the dark corner. 

He looked towards it. Find something sharp. Stab it through your throat. Jump off a cliff. Starve yourself. Anything you end it, then things will be better.

He looked towards it. Find something sharp. Stab it through your throat. Jump off a cliff. Starve yourself. Anything you end it, then things will be better.

Daniel.... The voice is faint, but sweet, sounding like music... It beckons to him, begging him to stand up.  

Daniel.... The voice is faint, but sweet, sounding like music... It beckons to him, begging him to stand up.  

He does so, still looking for the source. You are worthless. You are nothing. No one can love you. No one should love you.

He stumbles towards it. It’s not worth it. Nothing is.

As he gets closer, the bad voices are drowned out by a sweet music, the source of which is a glowing chest in a little alcove. Daniel.... It sings to him. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

As he gets closer, the bad voices are drowned out by a sweet music, the source of which is a glowing chest in a little alcove. Daniel.... It sings to him. 

He stepped towards it, touching the lid.

He opens the chest slowly.

The memories come flooding out... A specific one floats toward him, and he sees Rex, as a small, happy girl, perhaps four years old, swung into the arms of a figure who must be her mother. They are both smiling widely, and he is impressed with the feeling that he just violated something very private and special. 

The memories come flooding out... A specific one floats toward him, and he sees Rex, as a small, happy girl, perhaps four years old, swung into the arms of a figure who must be her mother. They are both smiling widely, and he is impressed with the feeling that he just violated something very private and special. 

He slams the chest closed. He shouldn’t be there. He shouldn’t be anywhere. He steps away from the box, then turns and begins running, not caring where.

He slams the chest closed. He shouldn’t be there. He shouldn’t be anywhere. He steps away from the box, then turns and begins running, not caring where.

Daniel? It's Rex's voice, calling him from somewhere nearby. 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She came closer, and embraced his. Thank you... and I'm sorry. What did you find? 

Hesitantly, he hugged her back. I found pain, both of its. And joy, happiness, and love, but not mine.

Edited by Lightweaver2

Hesitantly, he hugged her back. “I found pain, both of its. And joy, happiness, and love, but not mine.”

Yes... There is a lot of everything in here. She walked past him over to the light chest and peered at the lid, cocking her head to the side. It's been opened. She noted. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Yes... There is a lot of everything in here. She walked past him over to the light chest and peered at the lid, cocking her head to the side. It's been opened. She noted. 

Sorry. I shouldn’t have.

Just a memory. You with your mother. He hung his head in shame.

Ahh... that is a good one... the only one I have... Rex looked down, then turned to him. You were trying to help me?