The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“But…don’t I have to take my feelings back? And yours, the ones you’ve hidden away?”

"You may not take mine, but you should have yours back now..." She furrows her brow. "I can open it in your mind, if you wish... that might make it easier." 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Alright. She opens it slowly, letting the dark colored mist seep to a corner, where it entered a dark-colored chest. Finished. She exits and looks at him. 

“Thank you.” Go die. She doesn’t want you, she only pities you.

5 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“What?”

"I love you... Please, don't pay attention to those thoughts... I need you, here with me." She leaned her head on his shoulder, rubbing his back with her good hand, and ignoring the pain in her injured one. 

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I love you... Please, don't pay attention to those thoughts... I need you, here with me." She leaned her head on his shoulder, rubbing his back with her good hand, and ignoring the pain in her injured one. 

“Ok. With you.” He leaned his own head on hers.

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

“Ok. With you.” He leaned his own head on hers.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Then it isn’t fine. I thought…I thought that would make it stop.”

She shrugged again. "I used my powers, so I'll have a headache for a little while. That's how it works. It's not too bad, actually." 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She shrugged again. "I used my powers, so I'll have a headache for a little while. That's how it works. It's not too bad, actually." 

“Ok, hopefully it goes away soon.”