The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

23 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex shot him a grateful glance and squeezed his hand back, resting her head back on his shoulder. 

"Almost done now." The nurse muttered, busying herself with a small device. @Lightweaver2

He smiled at her, a real smile, and relaxed a little bit.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He smiled at her, a real smile, and relaxed a little bit.

The nurse finished and wrapped a clean bandage around Rex's hand again. "There, now, I'll give you some medicine for the pain." 

Rex didn't protest, taking the pill with a sip of water.

"Please make sure you're drinking lots of water, and don't try to walk anywhere. That pill might make you a little woozy." The nurse said, making a note on her clipboard, then walking out of the room. 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

The nurse finished and wrapped a clean bandage around Rex's hand again. "There, now, I'll give you some medicine for the pain." 

Rex didn't protest, taking the pill with a sip of water.

"Please make sure you're drinking lots of water, and don't try to walk anywhere. That pill might make you a little woozy." The nurse said, making a note on her clipboard, then walking out of the room. 

Daniel looked anxious as the nurse left. “Does it feel any better?”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel looked anxious as the nurse left. “Does it feel any better?”

"Mm pain's goingg awayy..." She murmured, voice slurred. Rex slumped over on his shoulder slightly. "Layy dowwn..." 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Mm pain's goingg awayy..." She murmured, voice slurred. Rex slumped over on his shoulder slightly. "Layy dowwn..." 

He helped her down onto the bed. “Good,” he said softly, his voice having a hollow tone in it.

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He helped her down onto the bed. “Good,” he said softly, his voice having a hollow tone in it.

"Staay with... me?" She asked, touching the side of his face gently. 

"Mm... 'ove you..." She mumbled, laying her head on his chest. 

“I love you too,” he said, running a hand through her hair. She’s using you. She doesn’t actually love you, she loves the attention you give her.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I love you too,” he said, running a hand through her hair. She’s using you. She doesn’t actually love you, she loves the attention you give her.

"Really?" She muttered, brushing his cheek with her thumb. 

“Really,” he said, truthfully. 

"Don't... don't know... why." She furrowed her brow, concentrating on getting her words out right. "M... Morgan s-said th-that I will n-never..." 

"Don't... don't know... why." She furrowed her brow, concentrating on getting her words out right. "M... Morgan s-said th-that I will n-never..." 

“He was wrong,” Daniel said with conviction. “He was wrong about a lot of things. I  do love you.”

“He was wrong,” Daniel said with conviction. “He was wrong about a lot of things. I  do love you.”

"Forev-ver." She mumbled, a smile spreading slowly across her face. 

"H-hold me..." She fell asleep. 

He wrapped his arms around her. Now, leave! It would be better for her. She’d get over it, and then she wouldn’t have to deal with you. Leave, find something sharp, stab it through your throat. It will be better.

He ignored that voice in his head, but he knew it was only a matter of time before he listened again.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He wrapped his arms around her. Now, leave! It would be better for her. She’d get over it, and then she wouldn’t have to deal with you. Leave, find something sharp, stab it through your throat. It will be better.

He ignored that voice in his head, but he knew it was only a matter of time before he listened again.

Good boy! :P 

where do you wanna go from here?

Is he gonna sleep to? 

Rex sighed contentedly in her sleep.

Edited by Just-A-Stick