The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

He watched her go, frowning.

Rex slid to the floor, putting her head in her hands. The headache returned, and she swore at it mentally. It was the last thing she needed right now. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex slid to the floor, putting her head in her hands. The headache returned, and she swore at it mentally. It was the last thing she needed right now. 

Daniel fell back down onto the bed, sighing. Find a knife.

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Daniel fell back down onto the bed, sighing. Find a knife.

I can't do this right now... what is wrong with me? She started to cry, hating herself for it, but unable to stop.  

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Daniel began to cry softly himself. End it. It will make it better.

Rex dug the heels of her hands into her eyes, trying to stem the flow of tears, but to no avail. Stupid, stupid, stupid... why don't you just stop. End it? She pondered for a moment. The bathroom had a sink, she could try to drown... Rex shook herself, trying to force the thought out of her mind, but it wouldn't leave. It only sounded more appealing, the harder she tried to tired to force it away. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex dug the heels of her hands into her eyes, trying to stem the flow of tears, but to no avail. Stupid, stupid, stupid... why don't you just stop. End it? She pondered for a moment. The bathroom had a sink, she could try to drown... Rex shook herself, trying to force the thought out of her mind, but it wouldn't leave. It only sounded more appealing, the harder she tried to tired to force it away. 

Slowly, Daniel stood. Good, get a knife, or a rope, anything. Just…end. Instead, he walked over to the bathroom door. “Rex? Is…everything ok?”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Slowly, Daniel stood. Good, get a knife, or a rope, anything. Just…end. Instead, he walked over to the bathroom door. “Rex? Is…everything ok?”

Rex snapped her head up. "I... I'm fine." She called, failing to keep her voice from quavering. 

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Please, don’t lie to me. I’m sorry.”

Rex shook her head, laying it back in her hands. "It's fine." Her voice was muffled and emotionless. 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Well I don't want me the way I am, so how could you?" 

“Because I love you Rex. I love younot someone else. You are who I want to be with, because you make me happy.”

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Because I love you Rex. I love younot someone else. You are who I want to be with, because you make me happy.”

She was silent for several minutes. "The door's open." She finally mumbled. 

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

He kissed her, a long, passionate kiss, pulling her tight against  him.

She ignored her surprise, and lost herself in the kiss, fingers tangling through his hair like they had a mind of their own.