The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

He sent her his feelings of happiness and love, and how nice it was to he needed.

I do need you. I hope... I want you to remember that... if there is a next time. She wrapped her arms around him. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Shh... yes you do, it's okay... You just... don't realize it yet. She brushed her thumb against his cheek, looking into his eyes. 

How could I deserve this, how could I deserve you?  He asked, desperate.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

How could I deserve this, how could I deserve you?  He asked, desperate.

"Shh... Just take some deep breaths." She whispered soothingly, rubbing his back with one hand. "It'll be ok." 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Shh... Just take some deep breaths." She whispered soothingly, rubbing his back with one hand. "It'll be ok." 

“It is ok, I know that. I just…wish I could be more,” he said, relaxing at her touch.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It is ok, I know that. I just…wish I could be more,” he said, relaxing at her touch.

"You don't have to be more. I love you. Just like this." She smiled softly at him, continuing to rub his back. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"You don't have to be more. I love you. Just like this." She smiled softly at him, continuing to rub his back. 

“I do have to be more though. Otherwise…I’ll keep hurting you, like I have before.”

“I do have to be more though. Otherwise…I’ll keep hurting you, like I have before.”

"Daniel. I forgave you. It's in the past now... right?" She looked at him carefully. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Daniel. I forgave you. It's in the past now... right?" She looked at him carefully. 

“I want it to be. But what if…what if I can’t stop. What if…you’d really be better…without me,” he whispered, seeming to shrink slightly.

“I want it to be. But what if…what if I can’t stop. What if…you’d really be better…without me,” he whispered, seeming to shrink slightly.

"Don't talk like that. I'd... I'd be dead without you." A thought rose unbidden through the connection. I sometimes wish that had happened... I could just stop...  

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Don't talk like that. I'd... I'd be dead without you." A thought rose unbidden through the connection. I sometimes wish that had happened... I could just stop...  

Daniel pulled her head to his chest, holding her close. Then I’m glad I could be there to save you. And…please, try to remember that I love you, remember how much you mean to me, and try to see your own worth.

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Daniel pulled her head to his chest, holding her close. Then I’m glad I could be there to save you. And…please, try to remember that I love you, remember how much you mean to me, and try to see your own worth.

Rex nodded as tears found their way down her face again. I... I love you. Please, just stay with me... She closed her eyes.