The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

Why do you love me?

You care about me, you hold me, I can talk to you, you let me help you, you understand, you have a good heart, a kind spirit, a beautiful smile... You haven't left yet. You love me. You... you treat me like... I deserve to feel good. The answers came immediately, swirling from her mind and into his, pushing back the shadows. You aren't like Morgan, or my father. You are so much more. Thank you...

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

You care about me, you hold me, I can talk to you, you let me help you, you understand, you have a good heart, a kind spirit, a beautiful smile... You haven't left yet. You love me. You... you treat me like... I deserve to feel good. The answers came immediately, swirling from her mind and into his, pushing back the shadows. You aren't like Morgan, or my father. You are so much more. Thank you...

He smiled, kissing her again. Thank you, I think I needed to hear that. Is your head ok?

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He smiled, kissing her again. Thank you, I think I needed to hear that. Is your head ok?

She kissed him back. It's fine... I'm not really thinking about it, to be honest. She blushed softly. 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

8 hours ago, Invisible said:

They enter the hut.

inside the hut, shelves line the walls, displaying an eclectic array of potions, talismans, and mysterious artifacts. Animal skulls and feathers dangle from the ceiling, casting eerie shadows across the room. A small fire pit sits in the center, surrounded by cushions and furs, offering a place for visitors to sit and seek guidance from the witch doctor roy.

In one corner, a cauldron bubbles and steams, releasing fragrant clouds of steam infused with powerful herbs and roots. Nearby, shelves are stacked with jars filled with strange concoctions and ingredients, each carefully labeled in a language long forgotten by most.

"so how can i help you?" roy says moving to sit on one of the cushions in the corner.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“I don’t know,” he whispered. “I never can.”

"Yeah..." You don't make him happy, foolish girl. He'll leave as soon as he's unhappy. She tried to stop them from going through the link, but they did anyway. What will you do when you are all alone...? The voice purred, sounding almost smug. I don't know... I'll die. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Yeah..." You don't make him happy, foolish girl. He'll leave as soon as he's unhappy. She tried to stop them from going through the link, but they did anyway. What will you do when you are all alone...? The voice purred, sounding almost smug. I don't know... I'll die. 

You do make me happy! I won’t leave you, please, don’t think I will. I won’t leave you alone!

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

You do make me happy! I won’t leave you, please, don’t think I will. I won’t leave you alone!

Sorry. She was crying again, trying to get her mind to stop. Foolish girl. You cry to much. Look at you...

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Sorry. She was crying again, trying to get her mind to stop. Foolish girl. You cry to much. Look at you...

There’s nothing to be sorry for. You’re beautiful, don’t let yourself tell you otherwise. And…well crying isn’t a bad thing.