The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

4 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Daniel gave her an encouraging smile.

Rex nodded. "I... um.. was wondering, when I might be discharged..." she said as the nurse checked her hand.

"Everything looks good, so we could probably have you out by... tomorrow morning I think..." The nurse smiled at the two of them. "I'll send some food up, and start gathering paperwork. Any more questions from either of you?" She asked.

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex nodded. "I... um.. was wondering, when I might be discharged..." she said as the nurse checked her hand.

"Everything looks good, so we could probably have you out by... tomorrow morning I think..." The nurse smiled at the two of them. "I'll send some food up, and start gathering paperwork. Any more questions from either of you?" She asked.

“Is there any chance we could get out earlier?”

16 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Is there any chance we could get out earlier?”

"Well, that depends on what your plans are that you need to be discharged as soon as possible for..." She looked at them carefully, re-wrapping the bandage on Rex's hand.  @Weaver of Lights

Edited by Just-A-Stick

22 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Well, that depends on what your plans are that you need to be discharged as soon as possible for..." She looked at them carefully, re-wrapping the bandage on Rex's hand.  @Weaver of Lights

Do Daniel and Rex have to be touching to open the link between them?

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“It was. Rex is an emergency responder, she was there helping before she got hurt, and they need her back as soon as possible.”

"Ahh... I see... I'm assuming you'll be helping her so that she doesn't reinjure her hand?" 

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“I think so.”

"Alright, I'll go work on that for you both." She smiled at them, winked at Daniel, and walked out the door.

I'm glad that's over... did she just wink at you? Rex sent over the link

8 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Alright, I'll go work on that for you both." She smiled at them, winked at Daniel, and walked out the door.

I'm glad that's over... did she just wink at you? Rex sent over the link

Umm…yeah? I don’t know why though.

10 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Umm…yeah? I don’t know why though.

Weird... me either...

She glanced at her hand, making sure the lady had wrapped it right. "First responder, eh? That's a new one." She leaned back against him, relaxing once more. 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Weird... me either...

She glanced at her hand, making sure the lady had wrapped it right. "First responder, eh? That's a new one." She leaned back against him, relaxing once more. 

“I couldn’t think of anything else.”

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I hope it does too.” He smiled back at her.

Rex absentmindedly took his hand in her good one, lacing their fingers together. "So I guess we just wait for food now?"