The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“You do too,” he said, relaxing at her touch.

"This- and you, make me perfectly happy." She whispered, not stopping her fingers. "I couldn't ask for anyone better, cause there's no one better for me. I promise." 

8 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"This- and you, make me perfectly happy." She whispered, not stopping her fingers. "I couldn't ask for anyone better, cause there's no one better for me. I promise." 

“I can almost believe you when you say that,” he said, smiling at her.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Daniel smiled at her. “Do you believe me?”

"No." She said shortly, looking away. Morgan's words echoed around her skull. Worthless, STUPID GIRL! Scratches! That's all you'll ever be... a useless pile of scars and scratches.  Rex's fingers twitched and she shuddered, feeling tears prick her eyes. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"No." She said shortly, looking away. Morgan's words echoed around her skull. Worthless, STUPID GIRL! Scratches! That's all you'll ever be... a useless pile of scars and scratches.  Rex's fingers twitched and she shuddered, feeling tears prick her eyes. 

What did I say wrong? He wrapped his arms around her. “I’m sorry. But I’m not lying, you are beautiful, and you’re incredible.”

7 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

What did I say wrong? He wrapped his arms around her. “I’m sorry. But I’m not lying, you are beautiful, and you’re incredible.”

She nodded, if rather stiffly. "Thank you." It was forced, though she tried to make it sound relaxed. She tried to relax her muscles, but couldn't. Her body was stiff and tight in his embrace. @Weaver of Lights

Edited by Just-A-Stick

7 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She nodded, if rather stiffly. "Thank you." It was forced, though she tried to make it sound relaxed. She tried to relax her muscles, but couldn't. Her body was stiff and tight in his embrace. @Weaver of Lights

He started rubbing her arm, then her back.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Always,” he said, still rubbing her back.

Rex couldn't hold in her tears any longer, so she gave up trying. They coursed down her face and she looked down at her lap, vision blurred by tears. Worthless... worthless... worthless... The whispers repeated to her. There seemed to be no end to them. Rex bit her lip, trying not to sob. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex couldn't hold in her tears any longer, so she gave up trying. They coursed down her face and she looked down at her lap, vision blurred by tears. Worthless... worthless... worthless... The whispers repeated to her. There seemed to be no end to them. Rex bit her lip, trying not to sob. 

Daniel pulled her head to his chest. “I love you Rex.”