The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

11 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Thank you." Rex taps her fingers against her leg, hardly able to keep herself from running away down the hallway. Get me OUT! 

Daniel grabbed her hand, squeezing it gently.

An attendant handed the nurse a few papers. “Ah, here you are,” she said, giving the papers to Daniel and Rex. You should be ok to leave now.”

4 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Daniel grabbed her hand, squeezing it gently.

An attendant handed the nurse a few papers. “Ah, here you are,” she said, giving the papers to Daniel and Rex. You should be ok to leave now.”

She squeezed his hand back, trying to appear calm. "Thank you." She forced out. 

19 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She squeezed his hand back, trying to appear calm. "Thank you." She forced out. 

“You’re welcome. I’ll let you two…get back to it. You can leave when you wish, just show the people at the front your papers. You must be gone by tonight.” She left.

17 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“You’re welcome. I’ll let you two…get back to it. You can leave when you wish, just show the people at the front your papers. You must be gone by tonight.” She left.

Rex rolled her eyes, ignoring the comment. She turned to Daniel, leaning her head on his shoulder. "We can leave..." She whispered. @Weaver of Lights

Edited by Just-A-Stick

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I’m comfortable here too, with you. As for where we’ll go…I’m not sure.”

"Alright." She leaned against him, running her hand through his hair again.

Dinner :P 

Be back soon

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She smiled with her eyes closed, grin stretching wide. "Okay." She didn't move either. 

He kissed her quickly. “So…you wanted to go? What if I wanted you to stay right here?”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

He kissed her quickly. “So…you wanted to go? What if I wanted you to stay right here?”

"Mmm... what would we do right now?" She asked, opening her eyes and looking at him.

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Hmm...." She thought for a moment. "You'd get kisses to, obviously.." 

“Well then, I think that’s more than worth it.” He leaned down And kissed her, twisting a hand through her hair.

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Well then, I think that’s more than worth it.” He leaned down And kissed her, twisting a hand through her hair.

She kissed him back fiercely, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her hands in his hair, pulling him closer.