The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“We’re getting somewhere, maybe not physically, but somewhere.”

She thought for a moment. "I guess that's true..." She opened her eyes, smiling at him. 

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I’d hope only by me…”

"Only by you, cause no one else can even begin to compete with you." And it's not like there's anyone else anyway... which is good... I don't need someone else. I need this. I need him. He's mine. She added to herself.

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Only by you, cause no one else can even begin to compete with you." And it's not like there's anyone else anyway... which is good... I don't need someone else. I need this. I need him. He's mine. She added to herself.

“If you say so.”

16 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Daniel. I do say so. I say so, because it's true. Okay?" She tilted his face towards hers, looking in his eyes. 

“I think I can believe that.”

14 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

That’s better than not trying at all. And I’m happy to teach you. Very happy.

I'm happy, when I'm with you..." She leaned into him, laying her head on his shoulder, forehead against his neck.

She could feel his pulse beating, could hear him breathing, could feel how securely he held her.

I never want to be apart from you... 

She closed her eyes.

Edited by Just-A-Stick

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I'm happy, when I'm with you..." She leaned into him, laying her head on his shoulder, forehead against his neck.

She could feel his pulse beating, could hear him breathing, could feel how securely he held her.

I never want to be apart from you... 

She closed her eyes.

He closed his eyes too, enjoying her closeness. How could I ever not want to be around you?

4 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He closed his eyes too, enjoying her closeness. How could I ever not want to be around you?

I don't think I can answer that.... But I love this. And you, being this close to you, letting you hold me... I don't usually do this with... anyone. But I can with you. I'm safe... with you. 

21 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I don't think I can answer that.... But I love this. And you, being this close to you, letting you hold me... I don't usually do this with... anyone. But I can with you. I'm safe... with you. 

I’m glad you can feel that way. That’s what I want, more than anything.