The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I don't like messing up in front of people..." She whispered. "Especially your family." 

“You told my little brother you wanted to be his sister, right? Well part of that is making mistakes, because that’s what my family does.”

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“You told my little brother you wanted to be his sister, right? Well part of that is making mistakes, because that’s what my family does.”

"Yeah... I don't think your mother likes me very much at all. But everyone else seems... okay?" She seemed unsure of herself. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Yeah... I don't think your mother likes me very much at all. But everyone else seems... okay?" She seemed unsure of herself. 

“My mom will come around. She hasn’t gotten to know you yet, and she was worried and confused. But everyone else definitely likes you. Me most of all.”

“My mom will come around. She hasn’t gotten to know you yet, and she was worried and confused. But everyone else definitely likes you. Me most of all.”

She smiled at him, a genuine smile. "I'm glad about that." She scooted a little closer to him, almost on his lap, and snuggled close. "I love you." She whispered. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

She smiled at him, a genuine smile. "I'm glad about that." She scooted a little closer to him, almost on his lap, and snuggled close. "I love you." She whispered. 

“I love you too.”

Got to go for a bit.

“I love you too.”

That's fine :) 

"Daniel? What are you going to tell them about... your neck?" She said softly, scared to ruin the moment. 

40 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Daniel? What are you going to tell them about... your neck?" She said softly, scared to ruin the moment. 

“I…I think they already know. My parents do, at least.”

59 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I…I think they already know. My parents do, at least.”

"Are you going to tell the children?" She asked gently, taking one of his hands in hers. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"I don't think that's a good idea." She whispered back. "Why not just tell them the truth?" 

“They don’t need to know. They don’t know. They can’t know.”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“They don’t need to know. They don’t know. They can’t know.”

:P I wish I could read the body language happening rn xD

"Why?" She squeezed his hand. 

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He bowed his head. “I’m supposed to be the role model. I don’t want them to become like how I am.”

"Exactly!" She exclaimed, a bit louder than intended. "You're the role model! You can't just lie to them!" She said, more softly. 

14 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Exactly!" She exclaimed, a bit louder than intended. "You're the role model! You can't just lie to them!" She said, more softly. 

“But they won’t know.”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“I’ve hidden things before.”

So have I... I'm such a hypocrite...*

"You think that's a good thing?" 

*her own thoughts, but he could get into her head if he really wanted to... it might have a few... consequences tho :P